What are some examples of unrealistic escalations that you've seen on the server?

2 minutes ago, Brofessor said:

People harp on fear RP with civilians but criminals will go 4-deep with assault rifles in a car speeding through town exercising ZERO fear RP for their character getting caught and think that’s okay. Ironic. 

in my 2 years of world, i have shot a total of 2 cops. and 1 out of the 2 i didnt even kill the cop, i just shot at eem and ran.

i fully agree if u have warrants u shouldnt be doing hits and if you are, u should get an unregistered car, mask up n allat, should be a very last resort if you are getting involved and just run instead of shooting the cops, but aye idrc i dont get caught this aint my discussion

Edited by ZaE
  • Upvote 5
15 hours ago, ZaE said:

in my 2 years of world, i have shot a total of 2 cops. and 1 out of the 2 i didnt even kill the cop, i just shot at eem and ran.

i fully agree if u have warrants u shouldnt be doing hits and if you are, u should get an unregistered car, mask up n allat, should be a very last resort if you are getting involved and just run instead of shooting the cops, but aye idrc i dont get caught this aint my discussion

It's poor portrayal of that person in the example given. Knowingly going out in a hit-squad armed to the teeth while having a warrant, moreover driving unlike normal civilian will draw attention.

Let's be honest here, both sides have their issues. 

LEO factions abuse and basically make it impossible to commit any crimes (Don't bash me, of course, this goes way more in-depth but I'm just saying this vaguely).

(Some) Illegal roleplayers have a DM-Mentality, they log on to the server to provoke/kill and then log off. 

I don't know why, but in 2020 this was a completely different story. People didn't complain about cops or getting shot at all day. Killing somebody used to be a big deal in SC and getting pulled over or into a chase would make people lay low for OOC days. 

4 minutes ago, DiorStacks said:

LEO factions abuse and basically make it impossible to commit any crimes (Don't bash me, of course, this goes way more in-depth but I'm just saying this vaguely).

Could you elaborate further on this one? I'm just curious from the point of view that you've got on this.