What are some examples of unrealistic escalations that you've seen on the server?

7 minutes ago, ZaE said:

Cause it’s a game and nobody wants to interior camp, they wanna rp, at that point If y’all think they should stop all roleplay then they should delete the character and move on to a new one 

The issue is not he interior-camp, it's the fact that he's got a warrant on his ass, he's out there with other 3 guys fully loaded with guns doing shit that attracts attention from Law Enforcement. There's plenty of other roleplay he can do without drawing more attention to himself, including illegal! A hit-car ain't it.

Edited by Vash Baldeus
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, ZaE said:

Cause it’s a game and nobody wants to interior camp, they wanna rp, at that point If y’all think they should stop all roleplay then they should delete the character and move on to a new one 

Countless ways to lay-low without interior camping. I've had a 3-month-long warrant on one of my characters, and he wall all over the place, driving slowly in different vehicles while using different aliases to interact with people, online.

• Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Countless ways to lay-low without interior camping. I've had a 3-month-long warrant on one of my characters, and he wall all over the place, driving slowly in different vehicles while using different aliases to interact with people, online.

Great example, hit-squad-car ain't the way though XD

21 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Good job

16 minutes ago, damnbrah said:

that moment when you're rping outside, someone starts shooting, ur char runs for their life just for a cop to pull up and shoot you in the head twice cause you were running.

Chamberlain on a day-to-day basis.

9 hours ago, Vash Baldeus said:

The issue is not he interior-camp, it's the fact that he's got a warrant on his ass, he's out there with other 3 guys fully loaded with guns doing shit that attracts attention from Law Enforcement. There's plenty of other roleplay he can do without drawing more attention to himself, including illegal! A hit-car ain't it.

This is pretty spot on to how I felt about the situation. Sure, roleplay and go do things but don't get in a hit car, four deep all armed and speeding twenty over the limit.

12 hours ago, ZaE said:

Doesn’t excuse poor portrayal or fear RP. If you know you have warrants on you, common sense says don’t drive a vehicle and risk getting yourself pulled over. At the very least, drive normal and do not draw attention to yourself.

Edited by Brofessor