What are some examples of unrealistic escalations that you've seen on the server?

13 minutes ago, Orpheus49 said:

I literally grew up between Inglewood and Compton. I have a first hand experience of the hood. I've walked past crips. And the potrayal here is completely wrong

ive walked past nasa headquarters, now ik how to build rockets

12 minutes ago, Orpheus49 said:

Do you live there? Did you grow up there? 

Major difference

i can stand outside of a classroom all day and watch them and i still wont know wtf they're talking about

u literally said that it makes 0 sense for gangmembers to pimp girls, yes u said u were over exaggerating but why would u even say that if u have that much knowledge? there's a difference between just seeing things and actually "studying" it, reading articles, watching certain stuff or w/e

there's cop chars on here that are really good at it, are they cops irl? do they know cops irl? or do they just walk past a police station everyday and that's why they're so good at it? just please, stop it. u contradicting urself

ima shut up now tho cause ion want this thread to get locked, didnt mean any harm tho btw. not that u think im out to clown u or sum

Edited by damnbrah
added sum
9 minutes ago, damnbrah said:

i can stand outside of a classroom all day and watch them and i still wont know wtf they're talking about

u literally said that it makes 0 sense for gangmembers to pimp girls, yes u said u were over exaggerating but why would u even say that if u have that much knowledge? there's a difference between just seeing things and actually "studying" it, reading articles, watching certain stuff or w/e

there's cop chars on here that are really good at it, are they cops irl? do they know cops irl? or do they just walk past a police station everyday and that's why they're so good at it? just please, stop it. u contradicting urself

ima shut up now tho cause ion want this thread to get locked, didnt mean any harm tho btw. not that u think im out to clown u or sum

At the end of the day someone has to play devils advocate. Thanks

On 5/17/2022 at 6:33 AM, Timzii said:

Getting shot on a traffic stop because someone has been speeding 10mph over the limit or having no valid tags, with their excuse being they are wanted and got warrants on them without a single interaction between the parties beforehand. 

This fifty times over again. I've been shot on a traffic stop with zero interaction because they were twenty over the speed limit, four deep with guns and the driver had a warrant on him. They knew if I started the traffic stop, I'd get his name, so they shot me. I was like fair enough but I'd like to know why someone with a warrant on their ass is out robbing people instead of laying low?

Edited by Allantrist
8 hours ago, Allantrist said:

This fifty times over again. I've been shot on a traffic stop with zero interaction because they were twenty over the speed limit, four deep with guns and the driver had a warrant on him. They knew if I started the traffic stop, I'd get his name, so they shot me. I was like fair enough but I'd like to know why someone with a warrant on their ass is out robbing people instead of laying low?

That's hell of a question! Especially in 2022, where law enforcement asks the help of the community for leads to find people like that.

Edited by Vash Baldeus
8 hours ago, Allantrist said:

instead of laying low?

Cause it’s a game and nobody wants to interior camp, they wanna rp, at that point If y’all think they should stop all roleplay then they should delete the character and move on to a new one