What are some examples of unrealistic escalations that you've seen on the server?

Miami also only has on average around 2 homocides every 3 days (245 total reported in 2021) & that’s total.

So homocides outside clubs while it’s true that they technically ‘do’ happen are not a daily, or even weekly event - they’re rare, at least by any standard we’d set on this server.

Also, IRL shootings are usually not fatal, and that’s something else we tend to forget here. Most gunshot victims survive.

Edited by Alyssa McCarthy
  • Upvote 2
10 hours ago, verall said:

Make faction wars CK only and yall gonna see how shootings stop

I think it will make it worse lol, think about it gang members irl when they slide on their opposition , their mission is to not see them again. Most gang members that participate as a shooter for the gang, they have one intention and that’s to kill. Not all gang members are shooters .  If gang members didn’t want to kill they would use their fist to fight instead of guns.  I’m all for faction wars CK only it will be fun and exciting imo, add to the story too of the members in that faction.I think all CK should erase OOC assets .  If anything it will drive up the violence ig because people would go out their way to CK their opps they do not like OOCly and ICly. 

Edited by kiroshu

Classic example is when I got beat up, kidnapped, beat up again, robbed and then run over by cartel members because my friend told an unrelated 14 year old harassing us that he was ugly. 

GTAw is a reminder that some of you should never go outside because I would fear for the general publics safety if you deem some outlandish escalation seen here totally acceptable and normal.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, L I C E said:

Classic example is when I got beat up, kidnapped, beat up again, robbed and then run over by cartel members because my friend told an unrelated 14 year old harassing us that he was ugly. 

GTAw is a reminder that some of you should never go outside because I would fear for the general publics safety if you deem some outlandish escalation seen here totally acceptable and normal.

We are playing GTA simulation, grand theft auto.  If we were playing the sims simulation it would be different . No violence and more of what we do in our normal lives . Too bad we are playing grand theft auto world . A world of violence and crime just like the game was meant to be.  

48 minutes ago, kiroshu said:

We are playing GTA simulation, grand theft auto.  If we were playing the sims simulation it would be different . No violence and more of what we do in our normal lives . Too bad we are playing grand theft auto world . A world of violence and crime just like the game was meant to be.  

Well said. I intend to DM a fast food worker tomorrow because he forgot my ketchup and kill six cops who come after me.

3 minutes ago, L I C E said:

Well said. I intend to DM a fast food worker tomorrow because he forgot my ketchup and kill six cops who come after me.

Don’t forget the chef while you are at it when you find out he spit in your food. 😂