What are some examples of unrealistic escalations that you've seen on the server?

Well I been there. I tried to break into car which is okay, I was shot while typing /anim surrender when a couple told me to put my hands up.

Then when I reported them they came back to rp it, this time they took me away, beaten me and killed me anyway. 

3 hours ago, PapaJarad said:

unknown.png
unknown.png

selling a car at an inconvenient price can be added to this list 

Is... is that literally him running away in the far background? ...on foot? ...after threatening to shoot you over vehicle price?

Edited by DasFroggy
  • Upvote 1
On 5/16/2022 at 11:30 PM, Brofessor said:

All the time. It’s usually outside of a bar or club or even inside the establishment. Hell I’ve seen a simple denial of a dude hitting on a girl at the bar escalate to the girl being shot afterwards because “she insulted and embarrassed him”. Escalation is crazy stupid more often than not and I wish it wasn’t lol.

Id love to see more fist fights actually STAY fist fights, rather than escalating to a gun battle when someone starts losing the fight. 

Bro never been to Miami.

56 minutes ago, shmurkio said:

Bro never been to Miami.

I lived in South Beach. Seen plenty. Doesn’t mean that should be the standard here. The whole “it happens IRL” thing is a cop out. Standards should be higher. Simple as that.