What are some examples of unrealistic escalations that you've seen on the server?

With my personal experience a lot of poor escalation often comes from organized crime groups that act emotionless, gang rpers shooting you to death screen over losing a fist fight or even roasting them, and people that took an ego hit from a rejection 

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Koko said:

It's not allowed, no. If I remember right the old owners of the Davis LTD were either banned or removed from it back when it became a 24/7 DM fest, but otherwise 24/7 stores to my knowledge have script-wise a character owning them, since I knew the owner of the Koreatown one.

I've been informed via discord that someone by the name of "WSGC" does in fact own the Davis LTD, and they use alt characters as managers of the place. Apparently they turned off the /bjoin, so they're screening roleplayers out of working there.

Guess I'll have to start working at one of the gas stations next door. Sucks that property management killed one of my go-to roleplay spots...

Can people  stop linking real life videos and news. I dunno if they have issues or something. But we have fucking 800+ players in post apocalytpic city that's usually empty.

And not millions of people in a big city. Our daily occurence of violence is same as theirs. But all concentrated into a single city instead of whole country.

Also if you wanna poor escalations, just go to Blue Lion, those poor people running it see this every day. My game crashes everytime I drive past there in late night hours.

Edited by Engelbert
5 hours ago, FJ said:

Guy caused a car accident and proceeded to beat me up cause "I drive like an idiot" and then he started fleeing, shot me when I tailed him 🙏🏻

Many people drive like idiots and thats OOC. If you force them to rp it, many will become annoyed OOCLY and project this to IC aggressivity.

People are lucky I never wanted to be an admin, cause I would ban people for this.

• Applaud 1
43 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

Many people drive like idiots and thats OOC. If you force them to rp it, many will become annoyed OOCLY and project this to IC aggressivity.

People are lucky I never wanted to be an admin, cause I would ban people for this.

The real MVP of unrealistic escalation - how unrealistically fast I would escalate to banning someone if given the ability.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, DasFroggy said:

The real MVP of unrealistic escalation - how unrealistically fast I would escalate to banning someone if given the ability.

It's not really about banning people, but take someone who drives normally. This happens to me everytime. Yes I drive fast, but I always slow down and yield to lights or stop sign. Usually only to get rammed from behind or when I decide to move through crossing I get swept away, cause someone goes so fast they don't even see me.

3 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

It's not really about banning people, but take someone who drives normally. This happens to me everytime. Yes I drive fast, but I always slow down and yield to lights or stop sign. Usually only to get rammed from behind or when I decide to move through crossing I get swept away, cause someone goes so fast they don't even see me.

It makes bicycling around the city a nightmare. 

• Upvote 3