What are some examples of unrealistic escalations that you've seen on the server?

7 minutes ago, KingstonThaIII said:

As far as unrealistic escalations I'm talking about situations where it can be a small argument and then it turns into a brawl before eventually ending with 2 or more parties shooting at each other. Have you seen something like it or similar?

All the time. It’s usually outside of a bar or club or even inside the establishment. Hell I’ve seen a simple denial of a dude hitting on a girl at the bar escalate to the girl being shot afterwards because “she insulted and embarrassed him”. Escalation is crazy stupid more often than not and I wish it wasn’t lol.

Id love to see more fist fights actually STAY fist fights, rather than escalating to a gun battle when someone starts losing the fight. 

Edited by Brofessor

My character was forced into a car and moved out of the city to the beaches just out of sight from Palito Bay. There they strip searched her, found nothing, and beat my character unconscious (and insisting they broke one of her legs), before driving off without her...

According to them, it was because she was broke, and they didn't want her getting help.

36 minutes ago, KingstonThaIII said:

As far as unrealistic escalations I'm talking about situations where it can be a small argument and then it turns into a brawl before eventually ending with 2 or more parties shooting at each other. Have you seen something like it or similar?

It’s realistic in the US. 

3172520C-A72E-47B8-85DE-B4D253D5A9C4.jpeg

Edited by kiroshu
  • Upvote 1

Getting shot on a traffic stop because someone has been speeding 10mph over the limit or having no valid tags, with their excuse being they are wanted and got warrants on them without a single interaction between the parties beforehand. 

People utilizing weapons when their robberies go wrong or basically at any chance when shit goes sideways because it's not fun losing. 

Even as far as insulting somebodies car which looks crappy because dissing is bad and their char is a thug.

But as one of the previous posts say, about 90% of them are bullshit and unrealistic, but hey, what can you do 🙂

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1