may katók

21 hours ago, Los Santos Daily News said:

LSDN%20Top.png

NEWS • Crime

Written by Yunisa DELGADO-FLORES May 15th, 2022

Man found shot dead in Del Porro parking lot, suspects at large

A body was found late last night in a parking lot overlooking Vespucci beach with seven gunshot wounds, multiple directed at their head.

EYKm8MD.png

The body, discovered by someone who wished to remain anonymous

On May the 15th, early in the morning, a body was discovered by a pedestrian in a Del Porro parking lot off of Bay City Avenue on their way home from work.

"I was making my way home from work, and I thought I saw a man laying on the concrete.", the witness said, who wished to keep their identity a secret. "Usually- I wouldn't mind. There's a lot of drunks in this city, you know? It's not uncommon to see someone passed out on a Saturday night. But something was rubbing me the wrong way."

"I turned to pull into the parking lot and the headlights shown the blood."

The witness then proceeded to call the police who, after five minutes, proceeded to investigate the scene.

The medical examiners office state that the victim suffered a total of seven gunshot wounds from 9mm rounds; five of which were directed at his head.

The exact details of the shooting remains unknown, including the number of shooters, suspects, and motive. However, experts suspect that this is a gangland-style execution due to the manner of injuries sustained.

There are currently no known suspects behind this murder.

If anyone has any information as to the identity of the victim or the shooters, they are encouraged to reach out to the Daily News and the Los Santos Police Department.

cACrarO.png

• Upvote 2