Account

hahcs

So about a couple months ago, My discord account go hacked. I Dmed multiple people from staff so this situation could get figured out. It's been a couple months and no one has got back to me. I just want my account back!

19 minutes ago, colorlessrainbow said:

What did exactly happen? 

My discord was hacked a while back. They didn't send link out but they were on my account. I got my account back and when I attempted to log into my world account I was hit with a error. I Dmed the web support months ago and they said they would be looking into the situation but they got back to me about the situation and I got a DM back.

I do not think having your Discord account compromised will neither lock you out of the game server nor the user control panel, but the latter is possible, albeit a very low chance, as it queries your user tag as well as your server roles.

I would suggest attaching a screenshot of the error you are seeing so we can figure out the issue you are having. (Ref: "[...]when I attempted to log into my world account I was hit with a error[...]")