2 minutes ago, ghøst said:

shut it u nigga

Shut Up You GODDAMN NIGGA!
Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say ANYTHING else - ONE word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the Master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this Fear Engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming -as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of NOTHING will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark world will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.

24 minutes ago, KM said:

Shut Up You GODDAMN NIGGA!
Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say ANYTHING else - ONE word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the Master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this Fear Engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming -as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of NOTHING will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark world will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.

glock why arent u in church praising LSRP or thai religious ways? i fucking hate u, dude.

unknown.png

Cocaine use disorders continue to be a public health concern. Previous reports indicate that 1.5 million people in the U.S. have used cocaine in 2014, and 913,000 met DSM criteria for cocaine use disorder during the same period [1]. Cocaine use is associated with multiple negative outcomes and health problems [2], including purported broad cognitive deficits [[3], [4], [5]]. Recent data, however, show that national estimates likely misrepresent the extent of cocaine use [6].

Though inconsistencies pervade the literature, reports have documented deleterious effects associated with cognitive functioning in numerous domains including attention, working memory, executive functioning [[7], [8], [9], [10]], psychomotor speed [11,12], social functioning including decreased empathy [13], and social interactions [13,14]. For example, in terms of cognitive flexibility, Woicik et al. [15] found that individuals with cocaine dependence showed poorer cognitive flexibility during the Wisconsin Card Sorting Task (WCST) when compared to non-drug-using controls. While several other studies using this task reported similar findings [[16], [17], [18]], a large number did not replicate the results (e.g., [19,20,122]), suggesting that the observed differences between cocaine users and controls may be specific to a set of experimental conditions and not broadly generalizable.

Prior reviews attempting to parse effects of cocaine concluded that cocaine use causes a broad range of cognitive deficits [21]. However, many concerns regarding methodological and data interpretation issues remain unaddressed. One such concern is that researchers assume that statistically significant differences are also clinically significant. This concern is applicable to the cocaine literature, where the vast majority of research compares the cognitive performance of cocaine users to that of non-drug-using controls. Conclusions about impairments are then drawn based upon statistically significant differences with respect to a limited number of tasks. However, when determining whether an individual’s performance is impaired, a fundamental requirement is that the performance be co