Allow Less-Complicated Robberies

1 hour ago, L I C E said:

i've done several store robberies, you can do them without any permission whatsoever so long as you're not actually taking any script items. why would you want 100 condoms or 100 dufflebags anyway for example. roleplay...

if im gonna get shot by one of the 500 ccw carrying individuals in a 5 foot vicinity id like to at least make my $152 profit......................

8 minutes ago, L I C E said:

yeah you don't need permission if you're not intending to loot people for their items. if it's all RP it's all good.

Some of the best robberies I’ve ever had were when they didn’t want script items. They were fast, scary, but also much better quality. Definitely can tell the difference between the ones doing it for development versus ones doing it purely for item gain. 

18 minutes ago, Brofessor said:

Some of the best robberies I’ve ever had were when they didn’t want script items. They were fast, scary, but also much better quality. Definitely can tell the difference between the ones doing it for development versus ones doing it purely for item gain. 

yeah it's easy to tell when someone's after the 1/112 drop chance of a mallrat firearm rather than the RP of terrifying someone