[Craigslist Advertisement] Sandy Shores Trailer - MUST GO ASAP!

Wuhtah

** A random Craigslist Advertisement pops up on your phone from user REAC**

1202 Armadillo Avenue, found in Sandy Shores - fence is broken out front. Trailer probably needs a pressure-washer wash down, need this trailer out of my hands ASAP. Two bedrooms, a bathroom, kitchen, living room, dining room. Very cramped, but can be a good home to a good person. Pictures provided below.

Pictures: (( Please don't mind the /aduty in the screenshots 🙂 ))

Spoiler

uSdCnGZ.png

vHHa7xw.png

2L2LM6o.png

9rnraoB.png

TqAF3kj.png

11FJ5Mp.png

Bidding starts at 15k.

Buyout is 60k. 

(( This is a NPC real estate agent, dictated by Property Management. If you're not wanting to put your character name in the bidding itself, please forum PM me it. If you're not a county roleplayer, if you're not wanting to mainly RP in the county, and if you're mostly city based for now with your roleplay - you will be denied. This trailer can ONLY be sold back to Property Management only. The roleplay will be as is: I will accept the bid, a background check to be made (checking assets and whatnot) and if 'approved' it will be said so. If not approved, the bid will be denied based on the background check not going through and the next player in line will get the chance. This is being done to try to get more properties out to the players who need them and do not need to waste a ton of money. Please state bid amount and character name only. )) 

(( PINFO: jRRdsGB.png ))

Edited by Wuhtah
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 2
1 hour ago, Tangsta said:

Omari Koch. 60,000$

Background check failed.

1 hour ago, slayer said:

Edwin Park. $60.000. 

Background check failed. 

(( Feel free to reach out to me for reasonings why you were not chosen. ))

1 hour ago, ClaudeSpeed said:

Ava Lawson, buyout.

Buyout accepted, will email (( Forum PM )) you details. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic