[4SALE] 2013 Dewbauchee Exemplar Sedan

Cross125

2013 Dewbauchee Exemplar 

4z3Kp9f.png

Description:

The vehicle comes with top of the line security features as well as the optional performance package from the factory. The same vehicle new from the factory with the same options would cost ~$270.000. 

I'm the vehicle's second only owner, can be proved via documents. I have owned this vehicle for roughly 4 years (( Almost a year OOC time )) and like the saying goes "if you love something, let it go". Simply don't drive it anymore. The "thrill" of it is just gone for me, perhaps it can find a better use in someone else's hands.

5.9L V12 / 477 HP / 6-Speed Automatic
Exterior: Jet Black
Interior: Obsidian Black Leather

Financing possible if a stable means of income can be proven.

Documents:

Spoiler

ci0UWaN.png

Asking Price: $195.000

(Considering Trades as I'm looking for a new daily driver - Firm Price, Not in a rush to sell)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no real rush to sell the vehicle so the price remains is firm, I'm fortunate enough to be in a position where I can upkeep it for longer periods of time if needed.

I'm potentially interested in a trade as I'm looking to acquire a new daily driver after this vehicle is sold off. I'm interested in middle- to upper class vehicles, good security features are a must. 

Reach out to me via E-Mail if you are interested however make sure to leave your number!   

image.png

Edited by Cross125
  • Applaud 1
  • Cross125 changed the title to [4SALE] Cinquemilla, Tailgater S, Exemplar

Coquette sold!

13 hours ago, JayO said:

I will offer Buyout on the Cinquemilla if you can hold it for 2 weeks for me. ((Away at work for 2 weeks))

You got it. If you hold your word, I don't mind. We're not in a rush or anything. 

---------------

Snatch yourself a top of the line Tailgater S or an Exemplar while you can! 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Cross125 said:

Coquette sold!

You got it. If you hold your word, I don't mind. We're not in a rush or anything. 

---------------

Snatch yourself a top of the line Tailgater S or an Exemplar while you can! 

I am. Currently in China until the 26th, feel free to drop me an email at:

[email protected] ((forum PM)) and I'll keep in touch regarding when I'm back and vehicle pickup. 

• Upvote 1
  • Cross125 changed the title to [4SALE] Cinquemilla, Exemplar
  • Cross125 changed the title to [4SALE] 2013 Dewbauchee Exemplar Sedan
  • Wuhtah locked this topic