[LSN] Bayside Bar and Grill - A Review

Bayside Bar & Grill – A Review

By Troy Francis

Looking for an out of the city eatery, cooking up classic honest American food? Bayside Bar & Grill located in Paleto might be the place for you. Initial impressions are everything, and from the outside, in all honesty, it doesn’t look much and could use something to grab the attention of your average passer-by.

52WIh0j.png

On entry you are greeted with a classic American old style country type eatery with plenty of seating and good music, mixed with a pleasant, relaxed atmosphere gives it that home away from home vibe. This is reflected by the easy to read menu, with a not too large selection food. After a substantial wait, I was eventually served and decided upon a cheeseburger, onion rings, fries and a cola. All totalled up, it came to $265, which was quite reasonable.

If I were to be critical, the bar and grill is held back by a lack of staff, and whilst I was there relied on the goodwill of regulars as well as the patience of patrons as again there was a substantial wait for my meal to be bought to me. However, once the meal did arrive, it did not disappoint in the slightest. A moist and well-seasoned burger, all held within a nicely toasted bun. Fries were crisp on the outside and soft and fluffy in the middle, alongside a bowl of not too fatty onion rings. It was quite the treat, especially when washed down with an ice cold cola.

Even though I was clearly from out of town, the server and fellow patrons were friendly, funny and frankly lovely. I would certainly go back there again as I was made to feel very welcome.

To sum up, this is a fantastic eatery, run and visited by largely a very friendly crowd. It is quite a trip from the city, but is definitely worth the visit if you want a nice bite to eat in the evening. The food was exceptional if you are into your American classic food. As a suggestion, I would hire more staff to reduce the wait time otherwise it was a brilliant experience.

I would give Bayside Bar and Grill an 8/10

> Comments are enabled

Username: 

Comment:

• Upvote 2

Username: Lucy_Luci

Comment: Heya! Owner here, thanks so much for your review! I'm always looking for ways to improve and do better. I definitely agree as far as staffing goes, been working on getting a consistent staff. It's not as easy as you think out here but I'll continue to keep working towards it. Regardless of the hiccups, I'm glad you enjoyed your time at my Bar more importantly the food! Hoping the next time you roll through you'll find it to be a lot smoother! Thanks again babes! ~~ Lucy

• Upvote 1