Applications

Aaden

I suggest making it so that one admin can look at one persons apps until they get them all right and are allowed in the server. I say this because someone checked my app last night and said that I need to fix 2 questions, and then I submit it again and someone else checked it and said that I needed to fix all of them.

While I do get where you're coming from, I don't think this will be feasible at all. Simply because the person that's going to handle the application will not be around all the time. You wouldn't want your application to get left out even though it's first in the queue just because your application handler is away. I'm speaking from experience as I was handling apps before in my past community. Personally, I suggest you just copy and save your application and just edit it if it needs editing. It's just how it works.

• Upvote 1
On 5/11/2022 at 2:13 AM, Aaden said:

I suggest making it so that one admin can look at one persons apps until they get them all right and are allowed in the server. I say this because someone checked my app last night and said that I need to fix 2 questions, and then I submit it again and someone else checked it and said that I needed to fix all of them.

Reviewers are instructed to keep previous feedback into account. Sometimes people make mistakes, it happens.

If someone thought your answers weren't good enough though, perhaps you should look into revising your answers.

Why don't you make a quality application ? You're application should be approved easily if you are a little bit dedicated writing it. Just check the rules, create and write a quality answer, same for the roleplay scenarios. Good luck.

• Wuhtah locked this topic