((L&A))

Uniquee

For transparency, after the seller let me keep waiting an hour after saying she was busy and would call me back in a few minutes, I called them and they told me they didn't want to sell it any longer. 

Car didn't sell to me, it either sold or it didn't at all. 1/10 on the auction.

5 minutes ago, Noir said:

For transparency, after the seller let me keep waiting an hour after saying she was busy and would call me back in a few minutes, I called them and they told me they didn't want to sell it any longer. 

That's a very sad story I hope you'll recover soon!!

8 minutes ago, Noir said:

How can the owner decide they don't want to sell it after it has been publicly announced as sold? Owner needs to be penalized for such actions. That is not acceptable.

39 minutes ago, Uniquee said:

That's a very sad story I hope you'll recover soon!!

Small minded to think I actually care about a car deal I lost. I lose and win car deals everyday of my life. It's just turned to regular with people like you who decide not to sell in the last second, after doing a whole auction. It's quite time wasting and unprofessional. Enjoy the car now

1 minute ago, Noir said:

Small minded to think I actually care about a car deal I lost. I lose and win car deals everyday of my life. It's just turned to regular with people like you who decide not to sell in the last second, after doing a whole auction.

Seemingly you do care otherwise you wouldn't have taken some of your extremely valuable time to write this reply. However, I did apologize right away on the phone and you hung up on me.

6 minutes ago, Noir said:

Enjoy the car now

Thank you! Have a good night!! 

• Applaud 1
  • Uniquee changed the title to ((L&A))
  • Hood locked this topic