• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Selena locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

(( Head of Continuity Management here,

Just wanted to leave some consensus on this as this business concept has left a lot of people confused. After speaking with Management and Continuity Management team, we've come to the decision of the following (Which will be updated in the new wiki):

When it comes to IC business concepts, it's not allowed to use IRL brands and put them on a mod, and then claim it was made IC by your characters. This rule was not established before this post, so after a chat with the OP, they've made the needed changes and the content will now be that of their own work. Moving forward, and especially for you Facebrowser animals, this business concept has had no relation to the IRL brand that was originally on it. I've informed Facebrowser moderation to keep an eye out and ban for any further harassment and targeting in regards to relating this IC company to the IRL brand, as it's gotten out of hand more than anything.

To build off of this, there have been concerns regarding GTAV brands being slapped onto mods, and then sold IC as their own works. This we've deemed to be okay, so long as it's a business concept approved by Property Management. However, we encourage you spend some time being creative with it, and not just simply copy and pasting the image onto mods. Just doesn't look good if you don't spend some time and effort into the mods.

I'll unlock this thread and hide this post once the new wiki rolls out, and I'm off LOA. Now I'm back off to bed, farewell. ))

• Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1