Make CK apps public

Rhy Rhy

I'd recommend staff to consult targetted parties to verify claims rather than adding to the public drama.

However there's zero reasons to NOT do this.

At all you lot screaming "no", if you can't play your role casually just because some people are out there to get you ic, joke's on you.

As for the "problem of metagaming":

2 hours ago, .George said:

wouldn't this give people a headsup if there's a CK app being filed against them?

If I let my character do something that is such a grieveous offense as that it warrants people really hunting their head (ck apps are usually that), I - and my character with me- will be aware anyway.

The one thing that could really cause issues is when a character potentially has a multitude of enemies and ONE of them decides to go ahead.

That's why, as mentioned initially, staff verifiying information without to give up directly who requested it would be the sensible solution.

In general the idea to consult with to-be-killed parties is good, however.

Keep in mind one of the main issues the community complains about is how long staff takes usually to handle apps (exceptions stating the rule).

Getting the other point of view WILL lead to faster decision finding, regardless if in favour or against. It just eases up staff work, opposed to have to go on claims made by one party.

Edited by knppel
6 minutes ago, knppel said:

I'd recommend staff to consult targetted parties to verify claims rather than adding to the public drama.

However there's zero reasons to NOT do this.

At all you lot screaming "no", if you can't play your role casually just because some people are out there to get you ic, joke's on you.

As for the "problem of metagaming":

If I let my character do something that is such a grieveous offense as that it warrants people really hunting their head (ck apps are usually that), I - and my character with me- will be aware anyway.

The one thing that could really cause issues is when a character potentially has a multitude of enemies and ONE of them decides to go ahead.

That's why, as mentioned initially, staff verifiying information without to give up directly who requested it would be the sensible solution.

In general the idea to consult with to-be-killed parties is good, however.

Keep in mind one of the main issues the community complains about is how long staff takes usually to handle apps (exceptions stating the rule).

Getting the other point of view WILL lead to faster decision finding, regardless if in favour or against. It just eases up staff work, opposed to have to go on claims made by one party.

?