Inventory UI keybind.

Detailed Description

Add an option in the /settings -> keybinds menu to open the inventory utilizing a simple keybind. This'll make it easier to open the inventory (since the radial menu only displays prop/vehicle inventory when used in vehicles & properties respectively.

For default, you could either opt to leave it unallocated and have a player choose a key that fits them if they want to utilize a keybind, or have the "Personal Assistant" default button reassigned from I to M, then make the default bind for the inventory UI the I button.

Relevant Commands/Items

No addition of commands. Just adding a default keybind to the server & /settings -> keybinds menu.

How will it benefit the server?

It'll make it 50 times easier to open your own personal inventory in a property. The radial menu could still be utilized to reach the property / vehicle inventory respectively, just have the default keybind execute the /inv command (which opens up your own personal inventory). It'll be easier than having to go through the personal assistant or type /inv in the chat.

Edited by Vindicator
Made it look prettier.
  • Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, TommyX said:

Should be able to change the "assistance" menu currently bound to I as well. I'd like to use key I for the inventory.

You can already reassign the personal assistant menu's keybind. do /settings and go to the hotkeys tab. It's called personal assistant.