Character Notes (/cn)

Hello. Browsing the forums, I was unable to find anything like this in any way, so here it goes.

Detailed Description

A CEF-based menu that functions like /attributes, but is only visible to the player, and is saved per character-slot.  This would serve to help jog the memory of players who sometimes forget character details that their characters would absolutely remember, much like real people do. This would help current and returning players and hopefully remind them of details/nuances for their character(s) respectively,

Relevant Commands/Items

/cn

How will it benefit the server?

Sometimes, people just forget things. 🤷‍♂️ And these things aren't necessarily something the character would forget, but people have a million things going on and just can't feasibly keep track of things. In order to combat my endless Notepad++ tabs, and generally centralize things/make some stuff easier, I think this would be an easy-to-implement feature and could see some use. Mostly a player-centric QoL idea, at least the way I see it.

e.g. I forget my character's D.O.B. all the time and I have to rummage through like six N++ tabs to find it whenever someone asks for that In Character. I may be stupid, however. 💀

• Upvote 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Applaud 1