Subway System Being Added

TYLENOL

Not sure if this was posted in here, but I'd love to see a train system that would go from Sandy/Paleto back to LS, and vice-versa. It would be much easier for people to travel there, especially those without a car. 

A subway system would be very cool, it would make a lot of people not depend on their vehicles that much. Personally, I'd love to just walk around town and use metro system to go from point A to B, rather than taking my car.

47 minutes ago, SOCRATES said:

Not sure if this was posted in here, but I'd love to see a train system that would go from Sandy/Paleto back to LS, and vice-versa. It would be much easier for people to travel there, especially those without a car. 

A subway system would be very cool, it would make a lot of people not depend on their vehicles that much. Personally, I'd love to just walk around town and use metro system to go from point A to B, rather than taking my car.

Imagine being able to take your mountain bike to chilliad to do mountain biking without having to ride across the freeway on a bicycle

2 hours ago, SOCRATES said:

If they wanted to they could add passenger trains and stations 

7 hours ago, Perstephone said:

Multiple times I've called a taxi and had a blacked out SUV show up like... Nah. 

I think there is a conversation to be had about effort vs reward. How much work it would take for the dev team vs how much use it would get long term. 

And also the likelihood of people being totally out off by trai and stations and subways being an easy place to target robberies. 

well the underground stations are no crime zones

31 minutes ago, eTaylor said:

If they wanted to they could add passenger trains and stations 

If the subway passenger train works on what's typically the "freight train" route then that would be awesome.

1 hour ago, Late said:

If the subway passenger train works on what's typically the "freight train" route then that would be awesome.

The “subway passenger train” isn’t a subway passenger train in-game. Not unless you mod a new one in. The “subway” were referencing is really a LRT line, with LRT trains. If you put the LRT train on the freight line it’ll look weird, out of place and probably isn’t possible to begin with. Instead it’d make more sense to have a LRT and passenger line on the freight line as separate trains. Like how GTA SA had Brown Streak.  

41 minutes ago, eTaylor said:

The “subway passenger train” isn’t a subway passenger train in-game. Not unless you mod a new one in. The “subway” were referencing is really a LRT line, with LRT trains. If you put the LRT train on the freight line it’ll look weird, out of place and probably isn’t possible to begin with. Instead it’d make more sense to have a LRT and passenger line on the freight line as separate trains. Like how GTA SA had Brown Streak.  

This made sense because it went to different cities. Why on Earth would there be a freight train with passenger carriages in the streets of Los Angeles. This isn’t Eastern Europe 

• Wuhtah locked this topic