Subway System Being Added

TYLENOL

33 minutes ago, Late said:

If it's NPC'd to allow a 24/7 service in the same way the cable car is then yes I'm all for it.

Being player run would be awesome but you'd never guarantee a continuous service sadly. 

This is what I invisioned ideally.

49 minutes ago, Late said:

If it's NPC'd to allow a 24/7 service in the same way the cable car is then yes I'm all for it.

Being player run would be awesome but you'd never guarantee a continuous service sadly. 

1 hour ago, Numark said:

While its a good idea for the "city", people will be RP around it for a few days and then it's back to the usual where it won't be used at all.

I agree, it will be busy for max a month then it will be deserted.

Edited by Paenymion
11 minutes ago, Cartoonhead said:

Waste of effort for something that will be used for a week max, then forgotten about. No - 1

While it doesn't invalidate your opinion I feel like that's a counter intuitive answer.

That'd imply the server shouldn't even try because you think it wouldn't be used constantly. I don't think effort is a waste, any effort has potential to become something. There's a lot of things that aren't being used on a daily basis on the server, vehicles, systems, commands, yet they're still present on the server, and they're useful, and that's what it's all about, it's not about having something that people should be forced to use because it's there, it's about bringing a choice for people to use what you're putting on the table for their RP.

Sure. it'll get used a lot within the first few days and then die out to become less of a common occurrence, but I don't think this would be an excuse to scrap the concept as a whole - isn't that the case for everything that's new anyways? Look at the recently added projects in Davis, it was a huge thing, then it died out and now it's less relevant. But it doesn't mean it's completely useless and should be removed.

I think more options for public transportation is great, if it's not used often, well so be it, at least it's there.

• Wuhtah locked this topic