Subway System Being Added

TYLENOL

How do you, the community, feel about the prospect of the metro system being added? Do you think it could provide anything good for the server? Do you think there are any good roleplay concepts that can come from the subway? Would the possible limitations brought onto the server be worth it? Would it even be particularly active?

• Upvote 5

It's a nice idea! Though, I don't think LS has transportation problems. We've got taxis and occasionally buses, so they might think that the new system could potentially hinder their RP if they're NPC'd. Also, gotta keep in mind that subways are no-crime zones. 

While its a good idea for the "city", people will be RP around it for a few days and then it's back to the usual where it won't be used at all. Just like a new game comes out there's a craze for it for a few days and then it dies out.

Positive point: At least I won't have to pay a ridiculous amount to get to the other part of the city for literally little to no RP involved in case I am stranded. Hah, That's the only time when it will be used conveniently.

• Developer
1 hour ago, $hadow said:

It's a nice idea! Though, I don't think LS has transportation problems. We've got taxis and occasionally buses, so they might think that the new system could potentially hinder their RP if they're NPC'd. Also, gotta keep in mind that subways are no-crime zones. 

Oh we want to have the metro/trams operational when it's possible. I would actually prefer them being automatic, because then there is some kind of transport available 24/7.

We even have them listed on our IC homepage (though under out of service tag):

• Thanks 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic