Underrated Vehicles

3 hours ago, Devastante said:

I've always felt like the car prices in game should be OOC and it should be up to you to decide the price your character paid. Mainly because for example the Dominator GTX which is supposed to be a newer Mustang GT, is listed for like 300k or something ridiculous. When would a mustang GT ever be 300k? Thus the prices should be OOC and it should be up to you to decide what your character would have paid. 

Or they need someone with actual knowledge of vehicles to re-do the prices. Good luck with that though.

As for my under-rated vehicle; I would honestly say probably the mammoth patriot. If you customize it correctly they can be cool. And really you do see a lot of these here in the states. When the H2 launched, it literally went on back-order for like 2 years. 

I agree with the pricing as well, but then again, here you can make $5000 per hour via paychecks, etc. So I think it all scales proportionately. Paying $1 mil for a trailer in Sandy though is a little goofy though.

As to vehicles, I think quite a few of the muscle cars are a little underrated. Beautiful cars, especially the Impaler.

On 5/10/2022 at 7:52 PM, Lindsie said:

Truly underrated car is Rancher XL and oh look, someone is selling one even! What a chance to own underrated car and be one of the cool people!

I absolutely love that car. But the model is unrealistically small in comparison to what its like IRL. That truck is huge.  

• Upvote 1