Underrated Vehicles

This is kinda specific. But, a normal looking Yosemite Rancher. 

Every single person that owns a Yosemite Rancher either has it looking like a rusty shitbox truck or they modify it to look like some military extreme offroad type truck. Just look up "Yosemite Rancher" in the vehicle (or archive in advertisements) section of the forums and you'll see what I mean. Everyone either has it looking like an old rusty truck or they have it modified to the extreme, there is no in between-stock-looking Yosemite Rancher. Personally, I'm one of the few people with a regular, normal looking Rancher and I'm happy with it. 

Overall, I feel like people modify their cars too much. Maybe it's just me, but for me, A stock car looks a lot better than one that has seen 20 mechanic visits with a few dozen aftermarket parts added to it. More people should embrace stock cars. When you buy a new car, stop bringing it to the mechanic instantly and getting all your modifications on it. 

Edited by ScarletRose
  • Upvote 2
36 minutes ago, ScarletRose said:

Every single person that owns a Yosemite Rancher either has it looking like a rusty shitbox truck or they modify it to look like some military extreme offroad type truck. Just look up "Yosemite Rancher" in the vehicle (or archive in advertisements) section of the forums and you'll see what I mean. Everyone either has it looking like an old rusty truck or they have it modified to the extreme, there is no in between-stock-looking Yosemite Rancher. Personally, I'm one of the few people with a regular, normal looking Rancher and I'm happy with it. 

Overall, I feel like people modify their cars too much. Maybe it's just me, but for me, A stock car looks a lot better than one that has seen 20 mechanic visits with a few dozen aftermarket parts added to it. More people should embrace stock cars. When you buy a new car, stop bringing it to the mechanic instantly and getting all your modifications on it. 

Every Kamacho ever, too

People change them to look like they’re gonna be poaching tigers in fucking Africa with a mixture of hunting for big foot 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Jennie said:

Average cars too expensive and not appealing, why buying an old rusty/average car for 90K when you can get a modern one for 130?

Because the prices on the server are all over the place, it's not about money, it's just portrayal.

It's weird to see so many 21 year olds who aren't rich kids managing to have their first car be a modern sports car instead of having a second hand, older car.

A lot of the Mod cars are ridiculous fast not sure a lot of people realize. Torrence definitely one on that list it can hit 130-140 at a 60k price point with crazy acceleration. Vesper probably the most underrated sports car on the server. Not a lot owned and its stupid fast. 

2 hours ago, ScarletRose said:

Are you American? Me personally I have one modded out because I off-road with it actually in an off-road club. So I want to have things like the winch, LED Lightbar. And modificiations like that all the time on the Road in the U.S. The Yosemite Rancher is based on the Broncho and the Broncho are popular for off-roading so off course they are heavily modified. Don't know too many people that off-road or overland that don't heavily modified their vehicles.