Underrated Vehicles

On 5/5/2022 at 2:40 PM, ScarletRose said:

This is kinda specific. But, a normal looking Yosemite Rancher. 

Every single person that owns a Yosemite Rancher either has it looking like a rusty shitbox truck or they modify it to look like some military extreme offroad type truck. Just look up "Yosemite Rancher" in the vehicle (or archive in advertisements) section of the forums and you'll see what I mean. Everyone either has it looking like an old rusty truck or they have it modified to the extreme, there is no in between-stock-looking Yosemite Rancher. Personally, I'm one of the few people with a regular, normal looking Rancher and I'm happy with it. 

Overall, I feel like people modify their cars too much. Maybe it's just me, but for me, A stock car looks a lot better than one that has seen 20 mechanic visits with a few dozen aftermarket parts added to it. More people should embrace stock cars. When you buy a new car, stop bringing it to the mechanic instantly and getting all your modifications on it. 

You're making me miss mine. I had it through two different interations.

Screenshot_1150.png

Screenshot_1245.png

I do feel you, though. When I still played, I was the guy who'd buy a shitty R* made pre-modified car and spend 30K taking it to a mechanic shop to remove the "stock" aftermarket parts and make the vehicle look as stock as I possibly could. I'd paint them in factory colors of whatever they're based on, too.

Edited by Dom.
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Chipsdose said:

Someone who doesn't have a vehicle at all.

I actually had a character from the start of development to when I moved on (almost a year) that solely rode around on a mountain bike. Never bought one car. It was pretty great to be honest. 

Edited by Brofessor
  • Upvote 1
On 5/12/2022 at 4:44 AM, Orbit said:

My friend's Dilettante DX. That thing is stylish and is a cool civilian car. Some people hate it because it's the Prius irl but there are a good amount of Priuses out there on the road today. I think it's underrated.

You got me hooked. I'll replace my car with one.

• Thanks 1
On 5/11/2022 at 10:11 AM, Fasholy said:

* uses BMX because its realistic for my character to NOT own a car
" M's cant rp for shit they only know how to use bikes "

also yall

* M character drives a slightly expensive car
" he a gangster coming from the slums why is he driving a 100k+ car "

😑 hop off it already U literally get $200k on ur first 40 hours of playtime if U spend none of it

I've always felt like the car prices in game should be OOC and it should be up to you to decide the price your character paid. Mainly because for example the Dominator GTX which is supposed to be a newer Mustang GT, is listed for like 300k or something ridiculous. When would a mustang GT ever be 300k? Thus the prices should be OOC and it should be up to you to decide what your character would have paid. 

Or they need someone with actual knowledge of vehicles to re-do the prices. Good luck with that though.

As for my under-rated vehicle; I would honestly say probably the mammoth patriot. If you customize it correctly they can be cool. And really you do see a lot of these here in the states. When the H2 launched, it literally went on back-order for like 2 years. 

• Applaud 1