Underrated Vehicles

33 minutes ago, Liax said:

BMX the bunny hop is way too OP

Easily the most overused bike in the game tho 

Every single gangster and M character on the server uses it. I constantly see them randomly laying around. Nobody uses the other bikes in the game, ever.

7 minutes ago, ScarletRose said:

Every single gangster and M character on the server uses it. I constantly see them randomly laying around. Nobody uses the other bikes in the game, ever.

* uses BMX because its realistic for my character to NOT own a car
" M's cant rp for shit they only know how to use bikes "

also yall

* M character drives a slightly expensive car
" he a gangster coming from the slums why is he driving a 100k+ car "

😑 hop off it already U literally get $200k on ur first 40 hours of playtime if U spend none of it

• Upvote 2
11 minutes ago, Fasholy said:

* uses BMX because its realistic for my character to NOT own a car
" M's cant rp for shit they only know how to use bikes "

also yall

* M character drives a slightly expensive car
" he a gangster coming from the slums why is he driving a 100k+ car "

😑 hop off it already U literally get $200k on ur first 40 hours of playtime if U spend none of it

I'm not saying it's bad that M characters are using the bmx bike. I'm just pointing out the fact that the other 3 bikes in the bike store are almost never used. When was the last time you saw someone buying one of those mountain bikes and going for biking trips? Or buying the race bikes and going on long trips on the highway? It never happens. Everyone uses the BMX, It's the most popular bike on the server.

The BMX bike is NOT underrated if it's the most used bike on the server. That's the complete opposite definition of underrated.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
11 hours ago, ScarletRose said:

I'm not saying it's bad that M characters are using the bmx bike. I'm just pointing out the fact that the other 3 bikes in the bike store are almost never used. When was the last time you saw someone buying one of those mountain bikes and going for biking trips? Or buying the race bikes and going on long trips on the highway? It never happens. Everyone uses the BMX, It's the most popular bike on the server.

The BMX bike is NOT underrated if it's the most used bike on the server. That's the complete opposite definition of underrated.

People do use the mountain bikes though for what you said o.o.  The fact just is it don't make sense to use them for just commutting around the city when the tread isn't made for that. It's like buying a 4x4 truck with a 3" lift kit and mud bogging tires then you only use it to run errands. It don't make much sense either for kids in the ghetto to be using racing bikes either which are supposed to be cream of the crop. The bmx is essentially a catch all for all normal bikes. The cruiser is literally good at nothing therefore no one wants it unless they liked the look of it.  If there were more normal looking bikes that weren't a mountain bike or racing bike you would see people buy those more.  But yeah you're right, they're not underrated. They'd be used more also if it was easier to RP on them rather than tap tap tap then RP in bursts. 

OT:

I like the Raider truck. It's pretty nice functionally and the bug with extras that all trucks have isn't as apparent on it cause they're only minor tweaks so they still look natural. The downside to it is ofc two seats but it visually has four.  If all the nice coupe cars/trucks  that actually got four seats got scripted to support those it'd be way more common for sure since it's not too over the top. 

Edited by Momo's Revenge

My friend's Dilettante DX. That thing is stylish and is a cool civilian car. Some people hate it because it's the Prius irl but there are a good amount of Priuses out there on the road today. I think it's underrated.

Edited by Orbit
  • Upvote 1

Oracle XS, Stanier, Kalahari

The Rancher is underrated too tbh, given what it's size and design allow in terms of RP compared to it's cost, especially when compared to more expensive, similiar vehicles like the karin city rebel or seminole frontier.

2 hours ago, Orbit said:

My friend's Dilettante DX. That thing is stylish and is a cool civilian car. Some people hate it because it's the Prius irl but there are a good amount of Priuses out there on the road today. I think it's underrated.

This. I don't know why people have so much hate towards the prius and electri/hybrid cars in general. They're great.
Also, the dilettante DX accelerates like mad.