Is GTA: World realistic to you? Is complete realism necessary in building a believable world?

2 minutes ago, ZaE said:

this happened in Chamberlain 2 days ago

Happens every day but people only shit on gang roleplayers for some reason. Took me three minutes to find these three videos... If I took twenty minutes of my time I could probably put a Netflix series together about this shit. I love how all these cops either get a verbal warning, 30 minute ajail or no punishment at all though. Would be interesting to see if the roles were reversed. But yeah, staff is very objective when it comes to punishing people, right?

Edited by sCrax
1 minute ago, pateuvasiliu said:

What exactly is the problem with that video? There's a difference between shooting an armed suspect and DMing a block

a-a-armed? Those gloves are really dangerous man.

image.png.af0af2b6d49e7b68b78c43c4595709bb.png

Edited by ZaE
2 minutes ago, pateuvasiliu said:

That's not how it works. You can't just put the gun back in your pocket and think you're now immune to being shot lmao.

The issue is, it happens to people that aren't armed whatsoever and just fleeing from scenes out of fear, and the problem also stands when they are jumping out of cars with ARs no roleplay, but we are expected to roleplay our bounce outs in gang roleplay...or when they gun-down an unarmed suspect and it's "Report to the IA!" but when gang roleplayers do it? It's "DEATHMATCHING!". I know some of you cops like to roleplay racist but gunning down every black dude that's running away from shots isn't correct corrupt portrayal, when do we draw the line between what stays in character and what doesn't in both gang and legal roleplay? If the cop blows the guy's head off it's an IC issue, but when I do it it's deathmatching. 😕

People like you refuse to see both sides of the story and picture, I've seen both sides and have agreed with plenty of LSSD members about foul shit that gang roleplayers do, and even given them incite on certain things to better help them understand, but most of you folks? You rather just agree with the majority of the people bitching on the forums instead of taking a step back and re-evaluating the situation, and trying to hear both sides of the story and understand them from each perspective and aspect.

Edited by ZaE
1 minute ago, ZaE said:

The issue is, it happens to people that aren't armed whatsoever, I know some of you cops like to roleplay racist but gunning down every black dude that's running away from shots isn't correct corrupt portrayal 😕

The fact that this dude is in PD and sees nothing wrong with those videos is really scaring me. @LSPD come get y'all boy.

3 minutes ago, sCrax said:

The fact that this dude is in PD and sees nothing wrong with those videos is really scaring me.

He sees what's wrong, they all do. But they refuse to agree with the "filthy gang roleplayers" because you know, we're all just people who roleplay minors and shoot people for no reason, they can never be seen agreeing somebody like that. 

I'm not going to de-rail this any further as I know within minutes time I'll get silenced, muted, or messaged for speaking my un-popular piece. I know both sides, both legal and illegal are bad in their own ways, but if BOTH sides would grow the fuck up and see each side of the story, things could change...but that will never happen whatsoever and things will continue to be OOC hatred between LSPD and Gang Roleplay, shout-out to all of the gang roleplayers putting in that passive work. Have fun arguing.

Edited by ZaE