Is GTA: World realistic to you? Is complete realism necessary in building a believable world?

4 hours ago, pateuvasiliu said:

Sure you can, they re called server rules. You can t make server rules forcing people to be straight.

Rule 10.) "Females may only engage in heterosexual relationships with males unless admin authorization is attained (via RPQM) application.

Transgender characters may only engage in relationships with individuals of their opposite transitioned sex. (I.E. a trans-female with a male)

Femboys are permanently banned."

yeah bro quality rule

6 minutes ago, radreaper100 said:

Rule 10.) "Females may only engage in heterosexual relationships with males unless admin authorization is attained (via RPQM) application.

Transgender characters may only engage in relationships with individuals of their opposite transitioned sex. (I.E. a trans-female with a male)

Femboys are permanently banned."

yeah bro quality rule

LOL please tell me this is a joke, if it’s not the fact they had to make a rule on this is 💀

36 minutes ago, kiroshu said:

LOL please tell me this is a joke, if it’s not the fact they had to make a rule on this is 💀

It's right after Rule 9.) "Characters may be of any ethnicity or race of their choosing but may NOT be foreign and/or born in another county except the United States of America or territories within the United States of America such as Puerto Rico, Alaska, and Hawaii. 

Characters from the United Kingdom and Italy are permanently barred from creation.

RPQM will verify applications for characters originating in other countries."

2 minutes ago, radreaper100 said:

It's right after Rule 9.) "Characters may be of any ethnicity or race of their choosing but may NOT be foreign and/or born in another county except the United States of America or territories within the United States of America such as Puerto Rico, Alaska, and Hawaii. 

Characters from the United Kingdom and Italy are permanently barred from creation.

RPQM will verify applications for characters originating in other countries."

Finally 

8 hours ago, pateuvasiliu said:

Sure you can, they re called server rules. You can t make server rules forcing people to be straight.

I didn't come here for a emulation of what I live every day in real life. If I wanted to deal with the same shit I do in real-life, what's the point of playing the game? It's a god damn game, bro. You want people to be sitting here bored as fuck because you want to live a second life on your PC that's a recreation of your real life? The server doesn't need to be a 1:1, 90% copy of real life where the IRS will kick down your door for 0.5 cents in tax money and I gotta worry about my water bill, I would walk outside and touch my un-cut grass, worry about my IRL water bill and live my actual life instead of posting on this forum about how my GTA:V server isn't a 1:1 re-creation of what's outside my window like its Earth 2.

its a frickin' game at the end of the day, if you want to live a second life make a false persona and walk outside, i do it everyday. im known as michael on the eastcoast and sr. jarquavious the third on the west coast.

Edited by ohmydays
  • Upvote 3
  • Applaud 2
15 minutes ago, ohmydays said:

I didn't come here for a emulation of what I live every day in real life. If I wanted to deal with the same shit I do in real-life, what's the point of playing the game? It's a god damn game, bro. You want people to be sitting here bored as fuck because you want to live a second life on your PC that's a recreation of your real life? The server doesn't need to be a 1:1, 90% copy of real life where the IRS will kick down your door for 0.5 cents in tax money and I gotta worry about my water bill, I would walk outside and touch my un-cut grass, worry about my IRL water bill and live my actual life instead of posting on this forum about how my GTA:V server isn't a 1:1 re-creation of what's outside my window like its Earth 2.

its a frickin' game at the end of the day, if you want to live a second life make a false persona and walk outside, i do it everyday. im known as michael on the eastcoast and jaquious marquis on the west coast.

This.

52 minutes ago, ohmydays said:

its a frickin' game at the end of the day, if you want to live a second life make a false persona and walk outside, i do it everyday. im known as michael on the eastcoast and sr. jarquavious the third on the west coast.

Thank you for saying it

20 hours ago, pateuvasiliu said:

No. A rookie cop sees more bodies/murders/shootouts in a month than an LAPD Officer does in years.

The property market is absolutely FUBAR ( 300K houses selling for 3 million all the time )

EVERYONE in Davis has a gun. EVERYONE.

Murders in broad daylight.

Teenagers having no issue getting into shootouts with the law, when in real life it's very rare for cops to die to homicide in Los Angeles. They've lost more officers to COVID than they did in a decade of shootouts.

22 hours ago, pateuvasiliu said:

No. A rookie cop sees more bodies/murders/shootouts in a month than an LAPD Officer does in years.

The property market is absolutely FUBAR ( 300K houses selling for 3 million all the time )

EVERYONE in Davis has a gun. EVERYONE.

Murders in broad daylight.

Teenagers having no issue getting into shootouts with the law, when in real life it's very rare for cops to die to homicide in Los Angeles. They've lost more officers to COVID than they did in a decade of shootouts.

Sounds like a you issue, i've seen cops that don't engage in shootouts for months but here you are shooting/getting shot at every day.