Is GTA: World realistic to you? Is complete realism necessary in building a believable world?

10 minutes ago, Numark said:

How can GTA:W be realistic when its social media Facebrowser is full of fake pics decorated in Menyoo, while in the game world they look like a regular Betty.

RP Wise: Yes, unless you come across a muscle man wearing a vest and tattoos all over.

Have you ever used Instagram?

embrace GTA wackyness imo. flying deloreans? no, maybe not.

lspd obey and survive? hahahaha yes please it's totally befitting given the rampant crime wave. let the weird shit happen bro i already live in the real world I don't need an emulation of the shit i do irl

6 hours ago, Numark said:

How can GTA:W be realistic when its social media Facebrowser is full of fake pics decorated in Menyoo, while in the game world they look like a regular Betty.

RP Wise: Yes, unless you come across a muscle man wearing a vest and tattoos all over.

Its called filters and catfishing It happens in irl social media

• Upvote 1

imo the server is at a loss (and benefiting) one way or the other. the server houses way too many players for everybody to agree and get along, unfortunately that just how it is. i like things being as realistic as possible yet when I feel I don't get that here, where's the alternative? some want something light hearted but when they find this too serious, what's their alternative? hence the melting pot and constant bickering we get

• Upvote 1