Bolingbroke Penitentiary = North County Correctional Facility?

No. Putting a county jail where a prison should be just to make use of the prison is not the way to go.

TTCF works better as a county jail, not only that, but moving the location to Bolingbroke doesn’t do anything to help the lack of a prison on the server, instead just prevents it from ever happening.

TTCF should stay.

• Upvote 6
2 minutes ago, PKMN_trainer said:

No. Putting a county jail where a prison should be just to make use of the prison is not the way to go.

TTCF works better as a county jail, not only that, but moving the location to Bolingbroke doesn’t do anything to help the lack of a prison on the server, instead just prevents it from ever happening.

TTCF should stay.

but i wanna break out my homies with a chopper 😞

In your post you make a lot of points about how the current county jail is 'just' the NOOSE HQ reskinned and the yard isn't traditional. The NOOSE HQ just happens to look exactly like the very real LA Twin Towers Correctional Facility, and the yard was mapped after the LA Mens Central Jail yard. From me, it's a big no, TTCF is a great location considering how much of bad place the irl TTCF is. I fully agree with everything PKMN had to say here. 

• Upvote 2

we should absolutely move the county jail to boilingbroke. Otherwise, at it is now, its just wasted space in the middle of the map.

Not to mention that I want to stand at the fence and laugh at the inmates.

Otherwise, we should just fully remove bolingbroke and turn it into either a residential area or some sort of wilderness or condemned thing so the otherwise wasted space can at least be used for some rp

Edited by Rekhoem
4 minutes ago, Rekhoem said:

we should absolutely move the county jail to boilingbroke. Otherwise, at it is now, its just wasted space in the middle of the map.

Not to mention that I want to stand at the fence and laugh at the inmates.

Otherwise, we should just fully remove bolingbroke and turn it into either a residential area or some sort of wilderness or condemned thing so the otherwise wasted space can at least be used for some rp

Removing boilingbroke and adding more trailers/homes for the county would be a good idea maybe a small town.

1 hour ago, PKMN_trainer said:

TTCF should stay.

Bolingbroke's exterior and location sync pretty closely to NCCF which is a Los Angeles county based correctional facility.

1 hour ago, Snoot said:

In your post you make a lot of points about how the current county jail is 'just' the NOOSE HQ reskinned and the yard isn't traditional. The NOOSE HQ just happens to look exactly like the very real LA Twin Towers Correctional Facility, and the yard was mapped after the LA Mens Central Jail yard. From me, it's a big no, TTCF is a great location considering how much of bad place the irl TTCF is. I fully agree with everything PKMN had to say here. 

Yes, Twin Towers ingame does look comparable to TTCF in the real world despite the location geographically being way off and I recognize the yard is mostly accurate for that sort of facility. I do however think utilizing Bolingbroke as a stand-in for NCCF would work better as our county jail.

• Jonesy locked this topic