Bolingbroke Penitentiary = North County Correctional Facility?

"Currently headed by Warden Samuel Quintanella, the facility has been described as the "most troubled" of the 32 San Andreas State Prisons. Bolingbroke State Penitentiary was the sight of numerous controversies in the 90s due to corruption and the abnormal number of inmates shot and killed. A formal probe by the Federal Bureau of Investigation found that guards had "staged" gladiator fights between inmates, used unnecessary lethal force on inmates during brawls and often on the "wrong" inmate, and the SADCR had been attempting to cover up the substantial number of inmate shootings at the prison.

San Andreas has paid out numerous settlements to inmates over notable brutality cases in the prison, notably Francisco Gates, a man paralyzed from the waist down after being shot in the spine by a Mini 14."

"After the North Los Santos Earthquake damaged the Halls of Justice, the project for a new county jail facility was started. Alongside the Men's Central Jail facility (offmap) in Downtown Los Santos, the facility ranked as one of the ten worst jails within the United States by national magazines. The jail is utterly overcrowded due to state-wide mandates for court reorganizations, with many state prisoners staying in the jail system for prolonged periods of time while awaiting trial, release, or processing. The jail functions both as a pre-trial facility and state prison, as many inmates abuse the legal system to stay in jail rather than enter the SADCR institutions."

I think these lore quotes from the official GTA:W Wiki could be used for a logical "return" of Bolingbroke. It can be said that the state has finally begun the restoration of the earthquake-affected prison, and all inmates from the overcrowded TTCF were returned to the restored Bolingbroke Penitentiary. The old and scandalous prison leadership, under the guise of a new program, could announce a complete reform of the prison system in order to clean up their reputation. This could cause protests and riots among people who remember the crimes committed by the state against innocent inmates years ago.

This is how I see it and I think it would be the best way to get Bolingbroke Penitentiary into the server. Anyways, +1 from me

Edited by babyfacee
2 hours ago, thekillergreece said:

I support whichever is best when it comes to jail and stuff. I think it would be cool to see a “prison” and a dedicated team to it.

For clarification, not asking for a prison or additional jail or faction. Strictly swapping TTCF to NCCF.

41 minutes ago, babyfacee said:

"Currently headed by Warden Samuel Quintanella, the facility has been described as the "most troubled" of the 32 San Andreas State Prisons. Bolingbroke State Penitentiary was the sight of numerous controversies in the 90s due to corruption and the abnormal number of inmates shot and killed. A formal probe by the Federal Bureau of Investigation found that guards had "staged" gladiator fights between inmates, used unnecessary lethal force on inmates during brawls and often on the "wrong" inmate, and the SADCR had been attempting to cover up the substantial number of inmate shootings at the prison.

San Andreas has paid out numerous settlements to inmates over notable brutality cases in the prison, notably Francisco Gates, a man paralyzed from the waist down after being shot in the spine by a Mini 14."

"After the North Los Santos Earthquake damaged the Halls of Justice, the project for a new county jail facility was started. Alongside the Men's Central Jail facility (offmap) in Downtown Los Santos, the facility ranked as one of the ten worst jails within the United States by national magazines. The jail is utterly overcrowded due to state-wide mandates for court reorganizations, with many state prisoners staying in the jail system for prolonged periods of time while awaiting trial, release, or processing. The jail functions both as a pre-trial facility and state prison, as many inmates abuse the legal system to stay in jail rather than enter the SADCR institutions."

I think these lore quotes from the official GTA:W Wiki could be used for a logical "return" of Bolingbroke. It can be said that the state has finally begun the restoration of the earthquake-affected prison, and all inmates from the overcrowded TTCF were returned to the restored Bolingbroke Penitentiary. The old and scandalous prison leadership, under the guise of a new program, could announce a complete reform of the prison system in order to clean up their reputation. This could cause protests and riots among people who remember the crimes committed by the state against innocent inmates years ago.

This is how I see it and I think it would be the best way to get Bolingbroke Penitentiary into the server. Anyways, +1 from me

Very good lore building, thank you! Bolingbroke closely emulates NCCF as you can see via the picture on the first page.

8 hours ago, radreaper100 said:

I agree with your point, that said in defense of TTCF's exterior on the server: unknown.png

It's somewhat accurate. The location however is COMPLETELY off. TTCF is supposed to be located near the canal/mission row. Around that region.

GTA:SA actually had a building that looks a lot like Twin Towers ingame.

• Jonesy locked this topic