Bolingbroke Penitentiary = North County Correctional Facility?

As someone who has spent hundreds of hours RPing in jail as both an inmate and a CA, I believe that change is needed to the current custody scene and how it is managed. I think we need Bolingbroke as a prison at this point because SD is a mostly patrol based faction. If new LEO factions were added for the tasks of SFM and SAPR, I can’t see how a corrections faction isn’t viable. Even with inactivity, it can’t be much worse than it already is. 

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, YAOMINGFROMEASTSIDELONGOS said:

the entire illegal rp scene and more importantly the leaders of the main prison cars which keep prison active have been wanting this change for the longest time... Please let us get this +1 

22 minutes ago, voucher said:

As someone who has spent hundreds of hours RPing in jail as both an inmate and a CA, I believe that change is needed to the current custody scene and how it is managed. I think we need Bolingbroke as a prison at this point because SD is a mostly patrol based faction. If new LEO factions were added for the tasks of SFM and SAPR, I can’t see how a corrections faction isn’t viable. Even with inactivity, it can’t be much worse than it already is. 

While I agree with some of your points, I'd be happy with merely securing a fresh location (NCCF) to act as the new jail.

I don't believe this is going to fix EVERY issue we have, that's unrealistic. But this will help alleviate some portrayal issues, put use to a large portion of the map that's collecting dust and give a bit more life into a tired scene.

Edited by radreaper100

6 hours ago, radreaper100 said:

I am NOT suggesting we dismantle TTCF or split the jail population.
I am NOT suggesting a new faction.

I am suggesting we simply keep TTCF for administrative purposes inside of the LSSD and shift the actual jail population to NCCF, where deputies and custody assistants will perform their established jail duties.

I believe the current jail/prison system we have now is lacking in the activity department. From my own personal experience I've seen it fluctuate at times then drop, and so on, so on-- Ultimately, if the intentions are to separate the minors from the adults, or the charged from the convicted, etc etc... That'd be a problem. HOWEVER, if we can continue to RP the unspoken understanding of holding minors, charged, convicted, so on, in the same area, like I see you're petitioning for, that'd be pretty dope. +1 from me for that.

6 hours ago, TEO said:

would be great if it was added but unfortunately the big man said no several times

If this is true, I believe I remember hearing somewhere about how in Europe their Jail and Prison systems were different from ours in the US. It might be due to that. Someone w/ more knowledge about it than me can probably correct/support me on this. 

Either way, wholehearted +1 from me. 

• Jonesy locked this topic