Bolingbroke Penitentiary = North County Correctional Facility?

I think its time to reconsider the people running custody. The LSSD, in my experience, is uninterested in the project, and favors patrol over custody heavily. We do not get regularly scheduled events. They are spontaneous as to whenever enough guards are on, not AFKing their time, and willing to RP events like Commissary, Yard, and the like. I think if we move to Bolingbrook we should remain with the server lore that it is a Penitentiary, and should be RP'd as a Prison, a San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation as a separate faction, running the prison as their exclusive goal. 

• Upvote 3
23 minutes ago, Ted said:

I think its time to reconsider the people running custody. The LSSD, in my experience, is uninterested in the project, and favors patrol over custody heavily. We do not get regularly scheduled events. They are spontaneous as to whenever enough guards are on, not AFKing their time, and willing to RP events like Commissary, Yard, and the like. I think if we move to Bolingbrook we should remain with the server lore that it is a Penitentiary, and should be RP'd as a Prison, a San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation as a separate faction, running the prison as their exclusive goal. 

I disagree on SADCR becoming a faction but I'm all for a jail swap. George (current custody head) is doing what he can to rejuvenate custody ops.

Edited by radreaper100

I don't really understand why this wasn't how corrections were set up in the first place. It seems like common sense to use what's already on the map: You have Bolingbroke Penitentiary, so why not make use of it? The NOOSE office just doesn't scream county correctional facility to me, it looks like an administrative building, because that was its original intention. 

The makers of GTAV have already put almost everything this server would need on their map. This shouldn't be that complicated of an issue.

Edited by Fancy Toothpaste
7 minutes ago, Fancy Toothpaste said:

I don't really understand why this wasn't how corrections were set up in the first place. It seems like common sense to use what's already on the map: You have Bolingbroke Penitentiary, so why not make use of it? The NOOSE office just doesn't scream county correctional facility to me, it looks like an administrative building, because that was its original intention. 

The makers of GTAV have already put almost everything this server would need on their map. This shouldn't be that complicated of an issue.

I agree with your point, that said in defense of TTCF's exterior on the server: unknown.png

It's somewhat accurate. The location however is COMPLETELY off. TTCF is supposed to be located near the canal/mission row. Around that region.

3 minutes ago, radreaper100 said:

It's somewhat accurate. The location however is COMPLETELY off. TTCF is supposed to be located near the canal/mission row. Around that region.

Swap the NOOSE building with Mission Row. Problem solved. 

I concur, and I would be willing to help map the new facility over time, if needed. It's no secret the LSSD began as a jail faction,  but has over time become PD v2, and I mean that as no disrespect to LSSD. Initially it was a jail faction. Then patrol got added. Then so many people chose patrol, they needed to enforce jail hours. From 10... to 5... to now 2.5. At this point, it's clear there's no interest beyond dedicated C.As. That being said, activity is a big part here. There's not always inmates active currently, and not always deputies/CAs active when inmates are. It's hit or miss.

• Applaud 1
15 minutes ago, L I C E said:

I concur, and I would be willing to help map the new facility over time, if needed. It's no secret the LSSD began as a jail faction,  but has over time become PD v2, and I mean that as no disrespect to LSSD. Initially it was a jail faction. Then patrol got added. Then so many people chose patrol, they needed to enforce jail hours. From 10... to 5... to now 2.5. At this point, it's clear there's no interest beyond dedicated C.As. That being said, activity is a big part here. There's not always inmates active currently, and not always deputies/CAs active when inmates are. It's hit or miss.

holy shit GOAT

• Jonesy locked this topic