Want to sell an old vehicle..

Numark

Hey,

I just revived on of my old character which was last used around 2020. I saw the vehicle prices have changed a lot and there's a few vehicles which I want to sell. Is there any rule for referencing the old price as the base price or I can sell it according to what it costs now? It's a Mule3, not sure what it's called now. I searched around the forums but couldn't find anything.

8 hours ago, Numark said:

Hey,

I just revived on of my old character which was last used around 2020. I saw the vehicle prices have changed a lot and there's a few vehicles which I want to sell. Is there any rule for referencing the old price as the base price or I can sell it according to what it costs now? It's a Mule3, not sure what it's called now. I searched around the forums but couldn't find anything.

Hey.

Pretty sure you could sell the car for whatever amount you wanted to. There's no rule in regards to that unlike in property sales.

Edited by Buster[]
  • Thanks 1

Vehicles have no rules against what they can be sold for. So yup, you can sell it for whatever price you want.

The only thing to keep in mind is that... Not everyone will buy your vehicle at the price you want, obviously.  If you ask for too much, there's a good chance no one will offer to buy your car, either that or they'll try to negotiate your price down.

• Thanks 1

Hi there! Welcome back to the server and hope you have a wonderful time here again. The link below made by a community member (credits go to him) consists of every vehicle in every dealership of GTA World, with price, unregistered price, insurance price and so on.

If you want more help on identifying your vehicles and what they are really worth these days, shoot me a PM! Have a great day!

• Thanks 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic