Icon Picker

Detailed Description: Right now to create a custom item, you have to set an icon first which only lasts for ten minutes and if you want to make a different item you have to set the icon again to something else. I understand the icons are important for the new inv system but this really slows down RP, especially when you are busy serving costumers. In my case in a bar. I think it would be a lot easier if we could also includ the icon in the base command for creating the item. For instance /createitem recipe [value] [amount] [icon] [name]

Relevant Commands/Items: /createitem  

How will it benefit the server? This is a QOL addition for people who create a lot of custom items. Because they don't stack in shop menus it's a real pain to create them in advance as it stretches out your inventory list. It will cut down on time spent creating items which slows down roleplay.

• Upvote 6
  • Applaud 1

I'm legit gonna murder someone if it tells me one more time to update my iconpicker, like who even thought of that? Gotta be fun to have them go through a list full of icons every 10min like it's some mini-game. I even stopped picking the correct icons and just chose a random one from the first page since I can't be arsed to go through it every time while making myself look like I'm afk for others.

• Applaud 1

+1 

I've raged countless time at icon-picker, would be easier to set it into the command itself mentioned above, or perhaps have the owner of the property assign a set icon for any items coming out. The current system is too quick, and makes bartending annoying especially when dealing with a queue of customers.