Steroid Nerf

Jesus7

Detailed Description 

Currently, using steroids lets you down someone in 5 hits, if they're at 100HP. Right now, it's extremely unbalanced & has pretty much ruined the fighting scene on the server. Every single gym I've been to in game is filled with people using steroids that easily beat everyone. It's okay that people using these drugs IC get an advantage, but with the way the fighting system works, it doesn't even give a chance to anyone fighting against them. 

1) If someone understands the system, they can simply trade hits & beat you.
2) If someone just blocks & runs, when you try to counter it, there isn't much you can do thanks to their insanely high damage.
3) If someone who has poor ping, to the point where you can't dodge because all of their hits count (thanks to poor ping), they can simply just spam click & down you.

This is damaging to not only the fighting scene, but also any brawls that happen IC. It's a huge advantage & extremely unbalanced; my suggestion to fix this is to nerf the damage. I understand that there should be an incentive to use drugs, but not to the point it is right now. I'd like to see steroid usage simply give a +10% increase to damage, rather than how it is right now. This will still give steroid users an advantage, but not to the terribly unbalanced way it is right now. If someone is skilled enough & has a little luck, they'll be able to beat a steroid user, which will make this more fair across the board for everyone involved.

Relevant Commands/Items N/A

How will it benefit the server?

It will balance the server more & help to rid of ping advantage in the fighting scene. There's too many people with poor ping that can simply spam attacks & easily win, which takes 0 skill & pretty much ruins RP in gyms for most people. A steroid nerf will fix this issue but still give an advantage to steroid users in the server.

• Upvote 1