Night club interiors

Yay or nay?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Short description: Basically, the next update that comes out for GTA:O in July (not too far away!) Is night clubs! With the new update there will be new club interiors. Therefore I'd love for some clubs to change to the new interior to add variation to the server.

How would your suggestion improve the server? Adds varying realism instead of walking into every club to see it's the exact same layout and interior of Bahama Mamas.

Additionnal information: None

I'd write more but I'm on mobile.

Edited by Lionhearted
Guest RydHood

Good suggestion however I'd have waited until the update is actually out to post it due to the interiors currently not being able to be seen or implemented.

8 minutes ago, RydHood said:

Good suggestion however I'd have waited until the update is actually out to post it due to the interiors currently not being able to be seen or implemented.

You have a good point, however might as well suggest from what I saw in the trailer :) Got an idea of how it'll be!

There's no reason not to add them. We've always implemented everything from the DLC's that's technically and practically possible.  
I have closed this suggestion for now as there's nothing to discuss. The update isn't out yet, nor is any images besides the short teaser-trailer.

Edited by norrig
  • norrig locked this topic