Changes to the speedo

Mikee

Changes to the speedo

Short description: Currently the data relating to the vehicle you are driving is on the left of the monitor, near the minimap and they are a bit cumbersome and not very aesthetic. My suggestion is to replace this one with a prototype that I personally designed via Keynote.

Detailed description: Let's say that I've already described it above, I am going to upload two screenshots:

How it is right now:
                   ff4b5d44b5343ecebb8d5fea7e51de9f.png

New version:
                   3610add172df43d84641c26fa62203a5.png

Commands to add: N/A

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? This suggestion is more dictated on aesthetics than on functionality, but would also lead to a cleaner and tidy screen.

Additionnal information: As already mentioned, the version I designed is done via Keynote.

Edited by Mikee
  • Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Rumbunctious said:

Could also just have UNLOCKED or LOCKED instead of status, but good idea nonetheless - think it would be a very nice QoL update.

Thanks and yes, it can even be just "UNLOCKED" or "LOCKED", it's not a problem.

1 hour ago, Rumbunctious said:

Could also just have UNLOCKED or LOCKED instead of status, but good idea nonetheless - think it would be a very nice QoL update.

You don't really need it to say locked, unlocked or even status.

Replace the speedometer icon with the coloured dot.

33 minutes ago, LykosEmyr said:

That’s strange because for me the speedometer is very spaced out from the mini map. But the idea of the second image looks like a good idea although where would they place it? Above the mini map or in a another section.

It can be placed everywhere even above the minimap as you suggested.