Remove the recent "Swearing filter" on Discord

It would not surprise me if this was some wack requirement from Discord to maintain the partner status and be advertiser "family" friendly, similar to how Google cut down content creators on platforms such as YouTube to appease companies advertising on those platforms.

As a protest to this swear filter bot, I am tempted to copy and paste the original Navy Seals copypasta.

I will not paste the original, because it will most likely result in a ban/mute. Therefore I will make it a little easier on innocent eyes and censor each and every offensive word that may be on it.

What the @#$%&! did you just @#$%&! say about me, you little @#$%&!? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret @#$%&! on @#$%&!, and I have over 300 confirmed @#$%&!. I am trained in @#$%&! and I’m the top @#$%&! in the entire US @#$%&! forces. You are nothing to me but just another @#$%&!. I will wipe you the @#$%&! out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my @#$%&! words. You think you can get away with saying that @#$%&! to me over the Internet? Think again, @#$%&!. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, @#$%&!. The storm that wipes out the @#$%&! little thing you call your life. You’re @#$%&! @#$%&!, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can @#$%&! you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in un@#$%&! @#$%&!, but I have access to the entire @#$%&! of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your @#$%&! @#$%&! off the face of the continent, you little @#$%&!. If only you could have known what @#$%&! retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your @#$%&! tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you @#$%&! @#$%&!. I will @#$%&! fury all over you and you will @#$%&! in it. You’re @#$%&! @#$%&!, kiddo.