Jump to content

let's talk about discord moderation!!


Aquila

Recommended Posts

57 minutes ago, Critchalee said:

Sorry buddy but you must be pretty young if a few bad words have such a terrible effect on your day. I repeat, suck it up, move on with your day, clearly you don't have a job if words offend you this easily.

low iq capitalist slave speaking for his flock

> hey mayn, im so st00ped words dont have a meaning to me

> you must be very young

> do you even have a job, loser

> suck it up is my favorite thing to say, that's what my daddy said when he dropped his pants

 

ps none of the stuff I said above is meant for anything else, but to prove a point

Edited by JoeSlice
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment

Aquila, the white knight in shining armor - protector of all races, religions, genders and sexualities.

 

Even though I see your point, adding more moderation to the discord server of a small Gta V RP community isn't gonna completely destroy hate speech. Most of the people who say the n-word, or whatever other word, only do it to crank a spicy inside joke with a friend of theirs. Nobody is getting hurt over some dude doing an inside joke with someone.

 

And I bet that if there's a black dude in the chat and someone says the n-word, they aren't even gonna be offended by it. The only one who's getting offended by it is you, Aquilla.

 

This is coming from someone who got banned for calling a friend of his "dumb fuck". But, hey, it's my opinion.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Just now, JoeSlice said:

low iq capitalist slave speaking for his flock

> hey mayn, im so st00ped words dont have a meaning to me

> you must be very young

> do you even have a job, loser

> suck it up is my favorite thing to say, that's what my daddy said when he dropped his pants

7r05.jpg

 

If I give you this will you do the rest?

Link to comment
Just now, SolenopsisΔ said:

Aquila, the white knight in shining armor - protector of all races, religions, genders and sexualities.

 

Even though I see your point, adding more moderation to the discord server of a small Gta V RP community isn't gonna completely destroy hate speech. Most of the people who say the n-word, or whatever other word, only do it to crank a spicy inside joke with a friend of theirs. Nobody is getting hurt over some dude doing an inside joke with someone.

 

And I bet that if there's a black dude in the chat and someone says the n-word, they aren't even gonna be offended by it. The only one who's getting offended by it is you, Aquilla.

 

This is coming from someone who got banned for calling a friend of his "dumb fuck". But, hey, it's my opinion.

again, opinion coming from a white boy who's probs middle-high class gets to express his pointless opinion of
>IF I WAS BLACK, I WOULDNT BE OFFENDED
>AQUILA SJW BECAUSE A THREAD WITH A LOT OF EFFORT AND GOOD INTENTION

>AQUILA SHUT UP BECAUSE THIS DOESNT INVOLVE ME

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Critchalee said:

7r05.jpg

 

If I give you this will you do the rest?

Lmao, go work and maybe you'll forget your daddy saying suck it up

Too bad some of us won't ever get a proper education simply because their brains lack the capability of thinking for longer than 10 seconds

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, JoeSlice said:

again, opinion coming from a white boy who's probs middle-high class gets to express his pointless opinion of
>IF I WAS BLACK, I WOULDNT BE OFFENDED
>AQUILA SJW BECAUSE A THREAD WITH A LOT OF EFFORT AND GOOD INTENTION

>AQUILA SHUT UP BECAUSE THIS DOESNT INVOLVE ME

Ah, excuse me good sir for having a different opinion than yours, I will try my best next time.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, JoeSlice said:

Lmao, go work and maybe you'll forget your daddy saying suck it up

Too bad some of us won't ever get a proper education simply because their brains lack the capability of thinking for longer than 10 seconds

You learnt the knot at boy scouts surely with that said Im not sure if it could keep that big head of yours off the ground

Edited by Critchalee
Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
  • Create New...