[SOLD] Ocean Front Walk Apartment [L&A]

Sable

On 4/29/2022 at 9:01 PM, roymar said:

(( 2240 Ocean Front Walk is a complex. They have to wait only 2 weeks to sell and they can sell immediately 3x MP + Furniture. ))

((1.0 Property Sales/Rentals -

Upon purchasing a property, the value when trying to sell the property back to the server is cut by 50%. Selling a property is restricted :

• 0 days to 2 weeks : You cannot sell the house.
  • 2 weeks to 1 month : You may sell the house up to 1x MP + furniture price.
  • 1 month to 3 months : You may sell the house up to 3x MP + furniture price. (Ex. MP = 150,000 FP = 55,633, SP = 50,000 - Highest buyout = $555,633)
  • 3 months to 6 months : You may sell the house up to 5x MP + furniture price.
  • 6 months + : You can sell the house at any price you want.

1.1 Property Flipping -

Purchasing a property, with the sole intention of selling it once you're able to after the 14 day property lock at a higher price is considered property flipping, and repeat offenders will be punished accordingly. 

Real estate companies that plan to buy and sell properties will need to get their company whitelisted through Property Management before posting any listings or advertisements with intentions of buying properties to sell them on.

Flipping businesses is strictly prohibited. If a player is seen selling a business not long after they acquired through a request, they will be banned the process and will receive admin punishment - such as the sale being reverted and the property taken away without refund.  ))

This unit sold and is no longer available. Will update the listing now!

((Those of you that keep quoting the rules need to have a quick re-read! This is a multi-interior property, so my pricing is accurate, I just did not include the Floor and Room on the ad to prevent metagaming break-ins. If you're trying to insinuate I'm property flipping, I bought this unit to act as my office before I didn't need it anymore ICly, so chill out! lmao))

1.0 Property Sales/Rentals -

For houses & standalone apartments: Upon purchasing a property, the value when trying to sell the property back to the server is cut by 50%. Selling a property is restricted :

• 0 days to 2 weeks : You cannot sell the house.
  • 2 weeks to 1 month : You may sell the house up to (1 x MP) + furniture price.
  • 1 month to 3 months : You may sell the house up to (3 x MP) + furniture price. (Ex. MP = 150,000 FP = 55,633, SP = 50,000 - Highest buyout = $555,633)
  • 3 months to 6 months : You may sell the house up to (5 x MP) + furniture price.
  • 6 months + : You can sell the house at any price you want.

For multi-interior apartments: The pricing is as follows - (3xMP) + furniture price after 2 weeks. 

Trading properties is not allowed. If caught you will end up losing your property.

Please note that this is for houses & standalone apartments. Multi-Interior Apartments (Room X Floor Y) are not affected in this pricing - They follow the regular 3xMP + FP after 2 weeks. 

Businesses are to follow the 3xMP + FP + SP after two weeks of ownership.

• Sable changed the title to [SOLD] Ocean Front Walk Apartment [L&A]