Make nude menyoo's against the rules

Yoak

34 minutes ago, Yoak said:

most people are ignoring the part of where people are farming 100's of thousands of IG cash for zero rp selling their perverted nude character selfies

First the minors.

Then adults that don't like to see that content.

Then because there is no character development.

Now because people is making money when you could do the same or don't give a fuck about it.

More excuses to ban something you don't agree with.

3 minutes ago, Dakimakura said:

First the minors.

Then adults that don't like to see that content.

Then because there is no character development.

Now because people is making money when you could do the same or don't give a fuck about it.

More excuses to ban something you don't agree with.

they're all reasons to ban it, its not something I don't like, I just think its perverted and doesn't fit in an RP server 🙂 go back to selling pixel tits

Just now, Yoak said:

they're all reasons to ban it, its not something I don't like, I just think its perverted and doesn't fit in an RP server 🙂 go back to selling pixel tits

Your reason have some fixes, look:

1- Ban everything to protect minors, including killing people, strip clubs, drugs, scams.

2- If you don't want to see it you don't have to, block them.

3- RPQM

4- If you feel jealous because they're getting rich do the same.

But keep trying, keep trying to turn the server into Barbie Golden RP and cops & robbers.

1 minute ago, Yoak said:

im not a pervert

Then you must be a murderer or drug dealer, or a scammer.

I see, mixing IC with OOC, good players we got here, huh.

And nice answer, just the 25% of what I said.

Go back to your cave, troll.

Edited by Dakimakura
2 minutes ago, Dakimakura said:

Then you must be a murderer or drug dealer, or a scammer.

I see, mixing IC with OOC, good players we got here, huh.

And nice answer, just the 25% of what I said.

Go back to your cave, troll.

u shouldnt be so offended by people wanting to not look at pixel titties, makes u look weird

4 minutes ago, Yoak said:

u shouldnt be so offended by people wanting to not look at pixel titties, makes u look weird

Nah, I'm tired of people wanting to ban everything because they don't agree with.

They're not forcing you to watch or buy the content.

I'm still waiting to see your answer to the other 3 fixes, oh wait, you can't.

Edited by Dakimakura

People can make whatever they want if there is consent established in the distribution of it - advertising in-character content for sale establishes a consensual business relationship between the client and creator when they pay funds, they know what product they are going to receive.

If you do not want to buy them, don't. It is that simple - sexual crimes are on the rise in Los Angeles, more and more individuals engaging in it. You are not forced to act as any form of consumer unless that is what you want to do. Defending it does not automatically label anyone a perverted fiend. Sexual crimes can open up a lot of roleplay, especially when it comes to blackmailing, manipulation, pimping or other forms of abuse that are prevalent within this dynamics.

If you don't like it, you're not the targeted demographic - so ignore it and move on.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 4