Cops and Robbers

Bandit.

3 minutes ago, Brofessor said:

Again back to the solution that's not a solution. How do you expect us to do that? When they skip an intersection should we chase them down and get them to stop and ask for their badge number? Reporting the plate does nothing because there's nothing identifying about the plate and who is actually in the vehicle. Your solution is literally useless. Please, I'm all ears.

A cop runs through an intersection illegally. What should I do to report them IC'ly at this point? Break it down for me.

If you happen to catch the plate and the vehicle, you can always call the faction's non-emergency line and report it with what you saw. Supervisors should take care of it and try to investigate it further. You can always report the said instance to Internal Affairs too. If you didn't catch it ICly, even OOC reporting works if you think the actions they've done are unrealistic. But again, I myself don't see this happening so I'm curious of how the OP manages to find so many of these cops. Majority always brakes before heading through intersection to ensure it's cleared.

Just now, Brofessor said:

But what happened to report it IC'ly? Now we have to report it OOC'ly and make a video to get some change?

Yeah, you're helping a lot.

you're the one saying reporting IC'ly won't work... just trying to follow your mindset here

Please. All arguing aside. Clarify for me step by step how we report a cop who is actively on the road and runs through an intersection illegally. Everyone says to report it IC. To whom? Where? How do we identify the cop driving unless we get them to stop and give us their badge number?

Short answer? This is not a solution.

4 minutes ago, Brofessor said:

Please. All arguing aside. Clarify for me step by step how we report a cop who is actively on the road and runs through an intersection illegally. Everyone says to report it IC. To whom? Where? How do we identify the cop driving unless we get them to stop and give us their badge number?

then propose a proper solution 

Edited by LennyVL
Just now, Brofessor said:

For a real answer despite all the other shit we've posted, I think it comes down to an IC issue that you cant really correct. At least from my experience IRL, cops will use their sirens to run a red whenever they want along with other trivial law breaks. some cops are just corrupt. There's not much you really can do unless you want to follow them and force them to give you a badge number.

1 minute ago, Brofessor said:

https://lspd.gta.world/viewtopic.php?f=2183&t=26229

https://lspd.gta.world/viewtopic.php?f=2183&t=1265

PD wise.

5 minutes ago, Timzii said:

If you happen to catch the plate and the vehicle, you can always call the faction's non-emergency line and report it with what you saw. Supervisors should take care of it and try to investigate it further. You can always report the said instance to Internal Affairs too. If you didn't catch it ICly, even OOC reporting works if you think the actions they've done are unrealistic. But again, I myself don't see this happening so I'm curious of how the OP manages to find so many of these cops. Majority always brakes before heading through intersection to ensure it's cleared.

"You can always report the said instance to Internal Affairs too."

Report what? A plate number? Do you have shift logs of who drove what car and when? If not, how does this help?

Reporting OOC'ly for what? An IC law that cops break? That report would get shut down quick, probably with the same answer to take care of it IC, to which I've demonstrated is futile.

I would take care of this IC'ly if there was a reasonable way to do it. Reporting to supervisors? Come on really? Half the time they don't care. You know how many times I've called non-emergency only to not get any response? There is a time that this becomes an OOC issue.

Edited by Brofessor

Report what? A plate number? Do you have shift logs of who drove what car and when? If not, how does this help?

I would take care of this IC'ly if there was a reasonable way to do it. Reporting to supervisors? Come on really? Half the time they don't care. You know how many times I've called non-emergency only to not get any response? There is a time that this becomes an OOC issue.

If it's an OOC issue to you and IC one's aren't getting you any results, then do so OOCly. I don't know what else to tell you man.

Reporting OOC'ly for what? An IC law? That report would get shut down quick.

then what do you expect to happen?

• Moe locked this topic