Cops and Robbers

Bandit.

Just now, LennyVL said:

because traffic lights aren't synced and haven't been for months

if it's so commonly known why are lights always the reason for a t-stop... that somehow always turns into a search for some weird reason 

• Upvote 1
Just now, LennyVL said:

because traffic lights aren't synced and haven't been for months

So why aren't LEO RPer's properly roleplaying cops and instead just running every light to get to the next pull over/chase?

It's ridiculous when you're constantly getting stopped for it and the people enforcing it don't understand how to roleplay themselves.

• Upvote 1

Very rarely do I see cops stopping at intersections, even before the lights weren't synced. It was always nice to see when a cop actually did, but most blow through like it doesn't matter. I'd love to see some IC reporter record all this and blow the lid off of the LSPD in an article.

I do agree though that its very one-sided. A lot of cops have no issues running through lights, but will jump at the chance to pull you over for doing the same. While IRL there might be cops that way, it's not in the amount we see on this server. It's pretty much non-RP in my opinion.

Edited by Brofessor
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Bandit. said:

So why aren't LEO RPer's properly roleplaying cops and instead just running every light to get to the next pull over/chase?

It's ridiculous when you're constantly getting stopped for it and the people enforcing it don't understand how to roleplay themselves.

Commendations & Complaints Desk - Los Santos Police Department (gta.world)

Player Reports - GTA World Forums - GTA V Heavy Roleplay Server

San Andreas Courts - GTA World Forums - GTA V Heavy Roleplay Server

have at it

Just now, Law said:

I don’t think much reflection was put in this topic, it’s not structured for an actual discussion to improve the situation, it’s just here to get everyone’s take and then get locked

Very true, very factual. Thank you for your input, Law.

3 minutes ago, LennyVL said:

Nice blanket response. Last time I asked about it, there's no way to tell scriptwise what cop is in what vehicle. So we can't report an individual cop unless we get their badge number, which would require a traffic stop in the first place. It's not like one can watch a cop blow through a light and simply report the vehicle plate. No accountability means total impunity. Not a good combination.

Edited by Brofessor
Just now, Law said:

I don’t think much reflection was put in this topic, it’s not structured for an actual discussion to improve the situation, it’s just here to get everyone’s take and then get locked

It's to bring light to the fact that LEO RPers aren't expected to roleplay and follow basic traffic laws. 

Their mentality is further shown here by them trying to turn this topic into a shit fest.

https://streamable.com/zpcbha#

https://streamable.com/2lokfq

• Moe locked this topic