Rage Multiplayer crashing in "validating server assets"

So I've had a problem after server got updated several times.

Rage Multiplayer Crashing in "Validating server assets": The solution is extremely simple, go into RageMP installation folder > client_resources > cb242ee11d52ccd84309050503ab5242 > delete some of the files from it (I delete 4 files). Launch the server again, now it should find the missing files and download them and launch the game immediately.

• Upvote 2
  • 2 months later...
On 7/10/2022 at 7:55 PM, PlayerX said:

You have no idea how useful this topic is for me. This issue has been my biggest problem logging into the game for months. Thank you!

I hope it helps you!

If it still crashes in the same stage, then put the deleted files back in the resources folder, and try and/or delete more files until it somehow starts downloading them

4 hours ago, キッスランド said:

I hope it helps you!

If it still crashes in the same stage, then put the deleted files back in the resources folder, and try and/or delete more files until it somehow starts downloading them

It does help, thank you!

I have found that you need to have deleted at least 1mb worth of files for it to trigger the download. This solution isn't perfect either. Ragemp should really do something about it themselves, but it's a lot more reliable than doing nothing.

8 hours ago, PlayerX said:

It does help, thank you!

I have found that you need to have deleted at least 1mb worth of files for it to trigger the download. This solution isn't perfect either. Ragemp should really do something about it themselves, but it's a lot more reliable than doing nothing.

Oke! Glad it worked ❤️

6 hours ago, $hadow said:

@KevinH You crash even before having any resources downloaded, right?

Nope, when I delete the server files and try to install them from Rage, I'm able to install them successfully, after the installation is done, the game launches but keeps loading server resources forever and then says connection lost. and when I try to restart, the launcher crashes at validating server assets, and that repeats itself

17 hours ago, KevinH said:

Nope, when I delete the server files and try to install them from Rage, I'm able to install them successfully, after the installation is done, the game launches but keeps loading server resources forever and then says connection lost. and when I try to restart, the launcher crashes at validating server assets, and that repeats itself

You tried downloading the server assets completely with antivirus turned off? It looks like there's something off with your resources too... Give this suggestion a try!

3 hours ago, $hadow said:

You tried downloading the server assets completely with antivirus turned off? It looks like there's something off with your resources too... Give this suggestion a try!

I had windows defender turned off during the whole reinstallation process of RageMP and server files before, it didn't work. However I also tried installing the files manually from somebody that sent me his files uploaded on google drive, so there's no missing files for sure.

I've had this issue for a while now. Basically tried a ton of solutions but nothing works. I'm not sure what the problem is because this only seems to be happening with GTAW; other servers work perfectly fine for me. Any ideas here would be appreciated!