[Discussion]: What businesses you would like to see on GTA:W?

Mistery14

On 6/5/2022 at 1:07 PM, damnbrah said:

always are, go ahead and apply you'll still get denied just so some other person can get the lease and never open up

You should reach out to me. Maybe we can work together and reach a compromise if this always happens to you. I know how frustrating it can be.

• Upvote 1

I think we need to normalize businesses based off of peoples taste and feel of what they like and want to offer the community rather than what is considered popular among general population.

For example:

Thrift stores

Book stores

Video game stores

Car Tuning shops ( Wheel shops/Tire shops/General vehicle goods[Oil/Car scents ect] )

Pokemon card stores

Museums/Art galleries

Dollar Tree (Along those lines)

Toy stores

Home Depo (Along those lines)

Turn clothing shops into branded/non branded stores and actually have value on clothes you buy. Same goes for accessories and jewelry that you can currently just attach but have to buy the items separate in a RP business.

I’d write more but im on phone right now.

Small, niche businesses. I’m always an advocate for unique business ideas. The present issue is there is little incentive to run something like this. People always say they want to see more businesses like this, but never support it IC’ly with their character. On the off chance someone does try something different, it never lasts. Why? One issue covered above.

Second issue is financial incentive. These niche businesses do not make anything close to what your standard bar/club earn. Call it script money hunting or whatever, but it is what it is. People want to progress their character’s wealth, especially if they are running a business. While the niche part lends to that issue, there needs to be more financial incentive for people to open these businesses even with a lack of customers. The more consistently these businesses open, the more people (I hope) would eventually show up. Businesses that open and close in two weeks, people are just going to lose interest in showing up to these niche businesses after a while. 

• Upvote 1