[Fundraiser] Raising money for Christian churches!

FUNDRAISER

RAISING MONEY FOR CHRISTIAN CHURCHES!

Hosted by  Stephen Beckham

Welcome to my Fundraiser, my name is Stephen Beckham and I am a Youth Pastor in the State of San Andreas. I have majors in Sociology and Anthropology, as well as Biblical and Christianity studies. I have been involved with churches since my youngest age and I was engaged into many social activities and services in relation to my faith.

I am currently established in Los Santos and regularly visit every church, from up the County to the City. I especially focus on the mission to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ to the young communities in need and help them reconcile with God and form a unique relationship with him. I guide children and teenagers of all ages to a self-improvement route and to a serene spiritual state, hopefully providing them all the tools they need for a better life.

Currently, I aim to raise a very large sum of money to fund all the churches in Los Santos, County and City, to help providing for every services and programs, work opportunities related to the church and Christianity. I want to help growing the religion and be able to offer anything the churches and communities alike need.

Thank you, and God bless you!

Please donate money for the cause to the following routing number: 0100 2593 0 

Contact information

Name: Stephen Beckham

Email: [email protected] ((forum pm))

Number: 5086273

((Comment format))

Username:

Comment:

Edited by TrollingModz
Typo

Username: PastorWoods

Comment: Pastor Beckham, it's a very good cause that you're fundraising for.

I'm currently in the process of becoming the pastor for the Great Chaparral Hill Valley Church and would love to work with you.

You can contact me at [email protected] ((Forum PM)) if you would like to work together every now and then.

• Upvote 1