[1870] Republican Rally; Campaign Overview

KiLE-VH3hO2V-fTrncvb1FJRZXzKrEqo4c4xzHLgIZssbntCHiSETZzH0H0aAZydKafO7hCSa2eaRe2xD4oqct-kBukraoXOgYlgRx731gYp9hdEFmsD1NnoMapf6caaH0ATW7AEDxNNC-YqMuCnWjJVFG0Vgu0OYVI5lju3SNpglrXKZ8ctZF60LYziZrre4jlUPizSFlA9_KM3yFYNCLKes1kF553Y1ICaZ0-lk3ZVzjA0KepWjdXLMJkgyP6ZAiqVFTebQ1kK4RcX

April 23, 2022 | NEWS

Elections are drawing ever closer around the corner and the Republican Party is fiercely campaigning, whilst the Democratic candidates have been relatively quiet and secluded, with some public attendance and social media presence.  Today, hosted at Fantasy Event, a Republican Rally was sponsored by the candidate Scarlet Summers, with whom the city is dearly familiar with due to her devouted work in the Los Santos Fire Department. The motivation behind this event was to introduce all the candidates and provide the citizens with a better insight about the endeavors that the potential Senators will pursue and as well, granting them a chance to personally address concerns and questions in a cordial setting with a predisposing atmosphere.

fb_8e1506d776f04a5dbca57b4316325ac5.png

During the event, four candidates rose up the the platform to offer their introductions and beckon the support of the present audience. Namely, Scarlet Summers, Bob Williams, Adrian Rossi and Rudy Benson. Further in the article, you will find the written transcript of each candidate's speech.

Scarlet Summers

"The same thing that brought me in service to that fine department is the same inspiration that brought me forward as a candidate for Senate; the people."

image.png.a6e110fe48fa849c6997a013602c671c.png

Some of you know me, and some of you do not. My name is Scarlet Summers; a nominee for State Senate during these upcoming elections. A little about myself, before I carry right on into the politics and what I'll be standing for, should I get elected.  I'm from New York state; born and raised. My parents strove to make community engagement and involvement the focal point of their respective careers, and... I like to think that had a lot to do with what made me who I am today. Many of you know me for my service with the Los Santos Fire Department; and the same thing that brought me in service to that fine department is the same inspiration that brought me forward as a candidate for Senate; the people. That's what has always mattered most to me in my professional career; and it will continue to drive my motivations moving forward if I might be selected as a representative of the Republican party. Your feedback matters. I've organized this rally with the sole purpose of introducing myself to you, as well as my fellow republicans, and to be given the chance to speak with you all on a personal level on the things that matter to you. My social media accounts are always open to feedback, concerns, comments, and suggestions. Please feel free to reach out to me at any time. Speaking briefly on what I seek to accomplish if elected - Reform on our SHAFT act. Removing some of those misdemeanors from the potential risk of stripping our citizens of our constitutional rights is something I will fight for, day one, should I be elected. Protecting our constitutional rights is vital to to maintaining the integrity of our constitution. It's in my belief that's what the Republican party stands for in whole - Protecting our rights and endorsing our constitution.Please, feel free to approach me with any questions and concerns, during this event or anytime after. 

Bob Williams

"Radical change is needed, not just wanted."

image.png.51fb0a80f04f9559cc1111762608eb5f.png

Some of you may have seen me on facebrowser, or in the streets handing out flyers. My name is Bob Williams. I'm fourty-seven years old. Instead of giving you some long drawn out background on me I'll leave it at simple statements. I'm a working man. Got a bachelor's in economics, I've worked as an accountant. Been a city hall clerk. I've served two tours in Afghanistan in 2001 and the following year. And then finally, I had a four year term as mayor of a small town in Tennesee. Now, If there's anything I value about this city and glorious state of San Andreas, it's the individuals that put in the effort to make it a better place. All public servants, from all ends. Not just public servants either, thanks to a few community organizers I'll hopefully be planning good things with.  Good things! Good things are to come .Now, I want you all to know. I'm born and raised from the "Murk". I was born and raised in Fayetteville, North Carolina. The "Murk" is an area generally neglected by the government there and my mother worked two jobs and somehow put me through school, despite our poverty. I grew up around the type of things I see from a very similar place in this city. In my... hopefully coherent facebrowser posts,  I've spoken about a wide range of topics. One of them that I'm very passionate about is the community around South Central. While a lot of people see only petty gang violence and despair in that area... I see hope. I see a sliver of hope, a golden chance to try and break those corrupted chains of death, and save if not some kids, at least a few. Should I be elected, I will make it my mission to get those kids off the streets, and into school. A neighborhood watch, a councelling service for troubled adolescents in the crime-ridden area, a community council; so many options to help. Radical change is needed, not just wanted.

Adrian Rossi

"With a Republican senate, we can advance beyond measure."

image.thumb.png.0457f17021c02719c7e7d609fca6432b.png

I'll be piggybacking and restating what some of my fellow running mates have said. We organized this rally for all constituents of the State; for both our supporters and for those who may be unsure or on the fence. If you've been scrollin' through Facebrowser lately, the Republican party has relayed its mission through various candidates. However, you find that the same people who support and want us to make such changes also react negatively as well. They lose hope in the government. They try to demotivate or discourage us as well, however, I stand before you all as witnesses to testify on behalf of the party, that we will not be discouraged from our mission. Whether that be working with businesses across the State to see what we can do to help them out, or whether it's our stance to pull for the Governor to ratify a bill to allow patients to receive the proper prescriptions they need. Our list of goals are endless. It'd be too much to go over in just one sitting. However, this is a party of transparency. We represent our Constituents. It is our Constituents who put us in these Senatorial seats. That's why we make it an obligation upon ourselves to dialogue with and listen to all of you. We have social media accounts, phone numbers, you can message us, text us. We look forward to it, and we don't shy away from it. And neither should you. Make sure your voice is heard. With a Republican senate, we can advance beyond measure. So, with that, I ask you all to consider your choices carefully; vote for those who want to serve you.

Rudy Benson

"I have always been a proponent of our law enforcement State-wide, in sharp contrast to the Democratic Party." 

image.thumb.png.9301325429c182765c40b7edf60da002.png

First off, on behalf of the Republican Party, I want to thank everyone for coming out here to show their support to our candidates. I am beyond grateful to be a part of this wonderful group of people and the ideology we stand behind. It is something truly remarkable to see how we have grown in the last year. I thoroughly believe the best thing I have done with my career was joining this party. Nonetheless, I am proud of our candidates and the countless hours that they have put behind this campaign trail. On to myself, for those who do not know, I currently serve as the San Andreas GOP's Chairman as well as Senator for District 31. I am honored and priviledged to have served for so long and am excited to continue through this election. I have always been a proponent of our law enforcement State-wide, in sharp contrast to the Democratic Party. My proudest accomplishment has to be recently, when we empowered detective agencies state-wide in imposing gang injunctions more effectively. In short, I will continue to do so as the Chairman of the Public Safety Committee, if elected once more. They truly are the powerhouse of the law of this great State. Thank you again, and may God bless San Andreas.

The Republican party hasn't been slacking and they continue to campaign with unmatched vigor, whilst the Democratic party has been in recluse and barely had any public attendance so far; with the exception of two candidates.  Los Santos is yet to see the Democrats actively campaigning and fighting for a Democratic majority during the upcoming elections, like the Republican party has done so far and especially today. From the Democratic Party, an active participant during the campaign is Tucker Meier and a second candidate; Kaoru King Yagami, whom hasn't shown much activity, other than promoting his card.

The political stage in Los Santos is vast and prone to changes, but can the Democratics recover from their absence after such a steadfast and staunch approach from the Republicans? Let us know in the comments about your thoughts on the matter! 

Kdl9Kstwq5EcP8JnhgqYgrmTU80eyEuY9ZVkoWpcpowFbLAwagg9sUBS8sdTmb26lJcPseXLmUsrrJoIRWfRfrWZhyOFIaR2tl-yQBtPOjCHPVdzOJa6pdBaf__SvxCfi2AuXzP5

If you have a story or concern, get in touch at [email protected] ((@starcaller))

1870 is a product of LSN

> Comments are enabled

Username: 

Comment:

Edited by starcaller
  • Upvote 10