Charleston projects

HappyGecko

Projects do absolutely nothing to my game till law enforcement brings over 100 cars to the area, and makes it to where my game won't load therefor crashing. People are roleplaying in the projects and own units there, they won't be removed. No matter how much +1's you get. Removing them force people to leave the area and re-develop or recreate the faction they've made.  Also you can put your game textures to normal and install some shader mods to make up for the game looking bad. 

Edited by Tarantino
  • Upvote 1

it's funny how LEO's are in here wanting a whole mapping removed because they're crashing, like our textures haven't been missing for the past year because of their vehicle mods lol. i also haven't crashed around those projects once and I'm constantly in the area and I'm assuming the faction that roleplayed there didn't either or else this would have been raised publicly before

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1

Vehicles do not create significant loss because they're usually one each model. Players (with each character unique) do. Notably why too many players together turn into default faces (Rage fails to even render them properly clientside) or even turn invisible. Too many players in the same spot or general area within streamer range will inevitably cause this.

Taking out the mod won't work because the same could be said about the new Mirror Park map but go figure since there's no player population, there's also no crashes nor issues around it. And taking it out in general solves nothing because there's people who roleplay there. Charleston is there to stay.

The only solution is for Rage to generally improve and perhaps EAC to get nixed. 

Edited by liq
  • Upvote 1
20 hours ago, KinnyWynny said:

all you new kids thinking that ragemp wasn't total garbage at streaming objects back when we no custom clothing, car mods or special features lol

the dark days that were 2018-2019, davis constantly had texture loss.

Texture-loss and garbage sync ahh the good ol days

2 hours ago, Fasholy said:

U dont even roleplay there bro U in the LSPD (not trying to be rude, just saying). People who dont roleplay around this area on a daily basis should get off this thread frfr

Im gonna say this again. If you're mad about texture loss then just set your textures to Normal and if you don't like how your game looks then get yourself a graphics pack from the "Baboon's Workshop" thread

I cant remember asking you where can or shall I respond or put a comment.

I can freely give my opinion in these forums, just like you.

My opinion is that this place could be nice but too sadly its over desynced and makes no sense at all. If it was working perfectly without issues whatsoever then sure, but it's not the subject here.

Edited by Swag
  • Wuhtah locked this topic